Resolved - FXNET zeroed my account then they offered me 1000 euro to shut me up!

claudiu777

Private
I got to FXNET through my IB, and opened an account(102608), had some losses and gains using the exact same strategy from march 2013 until end of October 2014. In the last few months after lots of hard work on my EA and strategy I became more and more profitable. On the 27th of October 2014 I tried to withdraw all my funds, but FXNET has cancelled them blaming me for bonus abusing even though I have done nothing wrong and traded the same for all this time. Not only they cancelled the profits they zeroed my account!!! They just wiped the money off it !I will also file a case on this, has someone else been in the same situation ? I find it unacceptable that a broker can just wipe out your account balance because they want to.
After I wrote to them several times, phoned them etc. I got a reply that they would pay me 1000 euro, out of over 6300 euro(ammount I had when they wiped it) to shut me up and to agree that no further action will be taken from my side. What further steps can I take ? I have been in contact with some lawyers in Cyprus aswell

Contact FxNet again. They've claimed that all recent issues have been resolved.

Please report back about what they say.

if im not mistaken this company is going through some management changes, some traders got their withdrawals, do contact them again, i think the 1000 bonus was part of the old management scheme.best of luck. feel free to update us here.

Let me add one reply to highlight this thread so rep or victim can add reply here.

nothing back

Let me add one reply to highlight this thread so rep or victim can add reply here.

Hi guys, sorry about the delay, been very busy with travelling and work. I have e-mailed them again last week but received nothing. All is dead

Hi guys, sorry about the delay, been very busy with travelling and work. I have e-mailed them again last week but received nothing. All is dead

I have seen some people submitting reviews that they have received their money back, I haven't. I e-mailed again right now and told them about the discussion and case on FPA

Back