Resolved - FXNET zeroed my account then they offered me 1000 euro to shut me up!

I've been asking FXNET for a reply, to why they have stolen my money, and almost 18 months afterwards I get the same replies from their chat support/phone support... management is aware of your case and will contact you soon. What a scam company, keep away !

Typical. A broker claims new CEO, new management, new policy, new something, but the same old stonewalling continues.

Answer I got from Cysec after more than a year:
"
Dear Mr/Mrs

Thank you very much for contacting the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (the “CySEC”).

Please kindly note that CySEC does not have restitution powers and therefore does not investigate individual complaints. However your complaint was taken into consideration by the CySEC in the performance of its supervisory mandate.

If you are not satisfied with the firm’s response, it is recommended that you check with the office of the Financial Ombudsman in case you are eligible to file a complaint with them and seek mediation for possible compensation.

The Financial Ombudsman website can be accessed via: http://www.financialombudsman.gov.cy

Best regards

Complaints Team

Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission"

After almost 18 months someone from their legal department contacted me and asked to fill out another form(the exact form which I already submitted a couple of times) and they will get back to me in 24 hours. How about that ?Are they out of tricks to delay a response ?

"
Dear Mr. Claudiu,

Even if i have no response by the end of this week please rest assured that I will contact you.

However i will do my best to have the matter resolved.

Thank you.

Elena Constantinidou | Head of Legal and Compliance Department "

E-mail sent on the 12th of April. Today is the 27th of May and still no reply

I decided while I wait for a solution from legal authorities, to start an anti FXNET campaign. I will build a site etc. It can't hurt me right ? They say they are regulated, fair bla bla in their ads, at least I will be telling the truth.

Dear all,

I received a nice surprise before Christmas. I was contacted by FXNET and offered full refund of my cash which I already received! Apparently, they have a new management team and want to deal with things like profesionals. Hats off to their new team and many many thanks to FPA who played a huge role in this!

Dear all,

I received a nice surprise before Christmas. I was contacted by FXNET and offered full refund of my cash which I already received! Apparently, they have a new management team and want to deal with things like profesionals. Hats off to their new team and many many thanks to FPA who played a huge role in this!
It's always good to see resolved case and appreciation for our efforts :) Yo Asstmod, Can you mark this thread as a resolved, please?

Back