• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Fxopen scam - see my proofs

I am having an issue with a company
Hello S3phiroth

I like yourself never used this brokers ECN platform for "real" trading, but looking at the first image supplied by the client I can't see what is at fault ?

But I've try to explain why I think there is nothing unusual about his style of trading based on the first 9 trades as an example:

1) The first 9 trades (GBP/USD) where hedged 5 Sell (920 lot size) 4 Buy (1200 lot size) basic risking 280 lot value. These trades lasted for about 1 minute and over a period of 4 minutes in total. During this time the GBP/USD market price floated between 1.5907 and 1.5927 (20 pips).

So my main question is: Did the client break any rules during his first 9 trades that day YES or NO ?

Please don't quote me on any slight mistakes I might have miscalculated while trying to explain why I think the client genuinely made these trades.

If I'm missing the bigger picture about this case hopefully you or someone else could point me to any part of the trading images that might show genuine proof of wrongdoings by this trader, so once again my trust in this broker still remains 0%.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Without a tick chart it is hard to say what really happened. I agree that his trade results look like a normal scalping n hedging tactics. But hey, 60 straight wins? That was something unusual!

Again, i still want to emphasize that my trust against FXO AU is still limited. The reason that i decided to give a look on FXO AU is the professionalism of services rendered by Mr.Jafar Calley (everyone deserves a second chance, right?) . Just too bad the brand name he represents associated with one of the worst scam in forex industry therefore FXO AU still need to do better to gain my trust.

Once again I urge Mr.K to give FXO consent to release the official investigation report. Dont stay silence if you are innocence. Clear your name!

Last edited:
Hello S3phiroth

I did suspect you are a new ECN trader with this brokers new sister company launched in Australia in July 2012 and have been having a few problems of your own that my good friend and former workmate at FXOpen NZD is helping fix, but I still can't see why this client needs to be victimised by this company and its supports simply because he made a few wins in a short period of time on a 5 digit platform.

Unless once again I'm missing the bigger picture.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello S3phiroth

I did suspect you are a new ECN trader with this brokers new sister company launched in Australia in July 2012 and have been having a few problems of your own that my good friend and former workmate at FXOpen NZD is helping fix, but I still can't see why this client needs to be victimised by this company and its supports simply because he made a few wins in a short period of time on a 5 digit platform.

Unless once again I'm missing the bigger picture.

Good luck
ilearn2t

victim or perpetrator, we can only know the truth when we can have a peep on the FDR investigation report.

And I wont call 60 STRAIGHT wins a few wins. ;)

To better illustrate just how you can make your own market in an ECN market, I made a little video to show that what you do can have an effect on the market. You can move the market yourself, and even dictate your own spread! You become a Market Maker within an ECN!

[video=youtube;lOT4wBR8qf8][/video]

wow you can make the market even with demo account?? lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,
I also vote guilty, not only because of what I have read, but because I have seen this on the Danish financial authority.
Søgeresultater

sorry about your loss
Crunchy

Hi guys,
I also vote guilty, not only because of what I have read, but because I have seen this on the Danish financial authority.
Søgeresultater

sorry about your loss
Crunchy

It is quite an old information.
At the moment any Client is free to choose out of 3 FXOpen entities:

FXOpen NZ Limited New Zealand (FSPR License Number: FSP192685)
FXOpen Ltd. FXOpen Ltd in England and Wales under under FCA firm reference number 579202.
FXOpen AU Pty Ltd Australia (ASIC). AFSL 412871 – ABN 61 143 678 719

All of them using same technology and provide similar trading conditions.

It is quite an old information.
At the moment any Client is free to choose out of 3 FXOpen entities:

FXOpen NZ Limited New Zealand (FSPR License Number: FSP192685)
FXOpen Ltd. FXOpen Ltd in England and Wales under under FCA firm reference number 579202.
FXOpen AU Pty Ltd Australia (ASIC). AFSL 412871 – ABN 61 143 678 719

All of them using same technology and provide similar trading conditions.

Dear sir,

Referring to earlier comments, you are letting the client suffer, because of the misconduct of your LP, when a trader execute a trade, its actually a CONTRACT between two parties,
could you imagine going to a car dealer, then buy a car, and after 1 month the car dealer, take the car back, and say" sorry you got it to sheep" I know someone else that want to pay more for it.
off course not, this can not happen in real life.
A trade is a CONTRACT , but since FXopen will suffer more by going after their LP, then FXopen take "the least resistance way" and take it out on the client, knowing very well that then client properly don't have enough resources/money/time to take a legal action.
Crunchy
enough said

My brother recently had issues with this broker and is currently trying to make contact with son one at fxopen. He trades trends which allows him to forget about quick noise. He was at 300 dollars profit with two trades open on the same pair. The price spiked down for a couple seconds to the point he had a negative balance and with in seconds he was back to his profit on one trade how ever his second trade had automatically closed in the negative with out his authorization. He had no stop loss not did he close it manually. The scam broker closed his trade for him with out hi authorization and left him with a large loss. Fx open is a crooked company, a lawyer is waiting I take cases like this if they do my justify this in authorized transaction within the next 24 hours. It is ridiculous.

Back