FXPRO SCAM

traderflyer

Recruit
Hello All,

I am quite new on this forum. Heard about the peace army from a mentor who advised me to make a post here concerning the fraudulent practice carried out by FXPRO. i made a total of $2970 scalping the ECB conference on the 3rd of December 2015. Shortly after i made a request for withdrawal an fx pro live agent tells me my account has been flagged for latency arbitrage. I got a mail from them the next day saying my profits will be voided. Subsequently this amount was fraudulently withdraw from my trading account with them and the details of the trades wiped from my account history. Luckily for me i had already saved a detailed summary of my account. Attached is a screenshots of the trades i placed. i intend to take legal action against FXPRO and i seek the advise of this forum on how to go about that.

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Mail.jpg
    Mail.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 6
First, don't place any more trades with them.

Second, dig up the contact info of their regulators.

Hello All,

I am quite new on this forum. Heard about the peace army from a mentor who advised me to make a post here concerning the fraudulent practice carried out by FXPRO. i made a total of $2970 scalping the ECB conference on the 3rd of December 2015. Shortly after i made a request for withdrawal an fx pro live agent tells me my account has been flagged for latency arbitrage. I got a mail from them the next day saying my profits will be voided. Subsequently this amount was fraudulently withdraw from my trading account with them and the details of the trades wiped from my account history. Luckily for me i had already saved a detailed summary of my account. Attached is a screenshots of the trades i placed. i intend to take legal action against FXPRO and i seek the advise of this forum on how to go about that.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

I can see a trend here, there are quite a few investors complaining about the same issue recently, your trades took about 1 minute or less and other 2 brokers that I know (I'm talking about FCA regulated only) are not accepting that. For them, it means you're trying to take advantage of the price movement in a small period of time.

I do trade NFP and other fundamental announcements too, but I usually wait for a reaction and trade accordingly, and I don't hold trade for 1 min or less than that, I usually hold for a few minutes to 30 mins or more, depends on the occasion.

So my suggestion is: stop scalping like that, chances are, you're always going to have this issue and you'll be frustrated all the time, or try to find another broker who accepts scalps like that, perhaps NFA regulated, I wouldn't go for any regulatory bodies outside FCA or NFA range. I know it's a hard suggestion, but I learned my lesson with big gaps and slippage in the past with FCA regulated brokers, they didn't pay me, so to avoid frustrations, I don't straddle the news anymore and my problems are resolved. But keep trying to get your money back and keep this suggestion in mind.

Hello All,

YAP FX PRO REALLY REALLY A SCAM BROKER TQ FOR THE INFO

Back