FxPro

FxPro

FxPro Representative
Dear Traders,

We are creating this new thread to share important announcements by FxPro. Feel free to get in touch with us here.

Kind Regards,
FxPro Team

Last edited:
FxPro is pleased to announce its trade execution statistics for the fourth and final quarter of 2015. For the months of October, November and December, slippage and re-quote percentages reached the following levels:

Slippage statistics:

● Positive = 37.5%
● At Quote = 37.7%
● Negative = 24.8%

Re-quote statistics:

● Re-quotes = 5.95%
● Positive = 2.99%
● Negative = 2.96%

2015 was a particularly busy year for FxPro, during which we introduced new trading products, updated our existing services and increased the number of financial instruments we offer. It was also a record-breaking year which saw an increase in the average daily volume traded by our clients, as well as a notable rise in the average number of trades executed per day.

FxPro CEO, Charalambos Psimolophitis, commented:

“Looking at our execution statistics for Q4 alongside the respective metrics for the three previous quarters of 2015, we see consistency and continuous slippage symmetry, with the latest percentages reaffirming the reliable and flawless quality of trade execution that FxPro offers.”

http://www.fxpro.co.uk/group/media/...ounces-trade-execution-statistics-for-q4-2015

Trading CFDs involves significant risk of loss.

Dear Armen,

We would like to clarify that FxPro has official offices in four locations; Cyprus, Monaco, Russia and the United Kingdom details of which are available on our official website at http://www.fxpro.co.uk/contacts. Furthermore, under no uncertain terms does FxPro offer guaranteed returns, have a minimum deposit requirement of USD30,000 or offer ‘certified machines’ for trading.

You have entered into a legally binding agreement with FxPro, which amongst others, clarifies in the event a client shares or entrusts their account to a third party without the knowledge of the Firm to trade, the Firm cannot be held responsible for such a decision and any losses incurred subsequent to this. However, as you have mentioned, you entered into a second contractual agreement with the third party in Armenia to provide them access to your FxPro account without the knowledge of FxPro.

What is more, the third party does not retain, nor was ever provided with the right, to sign on behalf of FxPro. This is clearly depicted in the legally binding agreement between you and FxPro. This information is also freely available online on our website http://www.fxpro.co.uk/

As previously mentioned to you, in the event you feel you have been defrauded then we would once again kindly request you provide all documentation and related information to the appropriate legal authorities and inform them of this matter.

Kind regards,
FxPro Team

Dear FXPRO Rep, I would like to address more complaints which are still pending and need answers from your end. Click here FxPro to get all those links.

Thanks

Dear FXPRO Rep, I would like to address more complaints which are still pending and need answers from your end. Click here FxPro to get all those links.

Thanks

Dear FxMaster,

Thank you for the link.

Kind regards,
FxPro Team

I realy liked this broker , however they must solve or clarifies all the complaints against them , including the fake reviews .

I started operating with little money on fxpro, I learned of a lot of problems with them here, and I decided to test with a withdrawal of 50.00 dollars. As I transferred through the credit card, I asked that it be sent to the same card. The first time was successful, my surprise occurred, when I requested the other $ 50.00 months later, and they refused to transfer the amount. I put 100 dollars, I lost 50.00, good luck to the others, it was a lesson I learned, and I plan to never operate with them again.

Attachments

• fxpro.pdf
    201.3 KB · Views: 15
Dear FxPro,
You listed Russia as one of your official representatives! So please note that your Russian representative has confirmed to me that FxPro did have a Representative in Armenia for a while, but then at some point you have ceased your contract with them. I was also told by them that the Armenia representative was only authorized to disseminate information about FxPro, not sign any kind of agreements on behalf of FxPro. But such things remain strictly between you and your representatives. Otherwise in such cases it's your responsibility to make sure your representatives represent themselves appropriately. Do you think you have you taken a good care of that? Not really! Because your Armenian representative in fact has represented themselves as an official representative stating that they are authorized to conclude all kind of agreements on behalf of you! And they have proved it by opening an account for me. No one can open an account for a third party without your approval!

So if you establish any kind of representation (be it an actual representative or local partnership through contract, etc) you should also take responsibility for their activities. You can't operate a representative for a while, then close it like moonlighting and say something like "well, we did have a representative, but we have closed it, and therefore are not responsible for their activities". Or as in this case, your Russian office says that you did have a representative, but you say that you didn't have a representative.

Back