FxUnit.com

Fabrizio

Private
Attention to this broker is a scam after more than 1 month I did not get any money back and the "analyst" Jack Nelson ask me to cancel my thread otherwise I will not get my money back! The deposit get registered as OSG broker Podgori that is already reported from others as spam.
So attention because I am getting a lot of calls from "others" company that are all connected to this trading central that they state to have a legal office which can, after a new deposit, transfer my old deposit on FxUnit to the new account with them. This make me to suspect that they are all connected with the same broker. The calls and the offer of support on your trades and that they get paid only if they win that I think it isn't, they are trained as Closers so they are specialized on closing technics. Anyway antibody knows about this trading central? what is it about?

Attention to this broker is a scam after more than 1 month I did not get any money back and the "analyst" Jack Nelson ask me to cancel my thread otherwise I will not get my money back! The deposit get registered as OSG broker Podgori that is already reported from others as spam.
So attention because I am getting a lot of calls from "others" company that are all connected to this trading central that they state to have a legal office which can, after a new deposit, transfer my old deposit on FxUnit to the new account with them. This make me to suspect that they are all connected with the same broker. The calls and the offer of support on your trades and that they get paid only if they win that I think it isn't, they are trained as Closers so they are specialized on closing technics. Anyway antibody knows about this trading central? what is it about?

This is my newest account image statement they reject all my withdraw requests.

Attachments

• IMG_0171.PNG
    IMG_0171.PNG
    154.2 KB · Views: 0
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

I already send them a link to FPA to see what I was publishing. The account manager Jack Nelson got information about it already from the beginning and the He try to force me to erase all my posts and say that then and only then He would give me the chance to get my money but only the one I deposited with him back.
I try to see if I can cancel or erase my posts, but on this site there is not this option, and anyway if He do not send the money, the full amount back, one can always repost everything. So How I can handle this specific point? There is a way to hide or cancel all my posts to see if the broker handle to send back the money or not once I comply with their requests?

I already send them a link to FPA to see what I was publishing. The account manager Jack Nelson got information about it already from the beginning and the He try to force me to erase all my posts and say that then and only then He would give me the chance to get my money but only the one I deposited with him back.
I try to see if I can cancel or erase my posts, but on this site there is not this option, and anyway if He do not send the money, the full amount back, one can always repost everything. So How I can handle this specific point? There is a way to hide or cancel all my posts to see if the broker handle to send back the money or not once I comply with their requests?

Let's think this through. . . . .

You deposit money.
You ask for a withdrawal, which is denied, delayed, etc.
Instead of getting your withdrawal, an unauthorized charge is placed against your card.
Continued delays in your withdrawal result in you sharing your story.
Now "Jack" wants you to hide the facts of what happened. If you don't, he's steal your money. If you do, he'll give you "a chance" to withdraw some of your money.

Tell Jack that his words brand him as a criminal and a blackmailer. Tell him that anything short of processing your legitimate withdrawal attempt immediately will prove what kind of person he is and what sort of company he works for. Ask him to come to this thread and explain himself.

In the meantime, contact the disputes/fraud department of your credit card's issuing bank. Explain that there was an authorized charge where the promised service of withdrawal was denied. Explain that there was another charge which was unauthorized and that all attempts to get that refunded/withdrawn have been denied. Ask about a chargeback on both credit card charges.

Let's think this through. . . . .

You deposit money.
You ask for a withdrawal, which is denied, delayed, etc.
Instead of getting your withdrawal, an unauthorized charge is placed against your card.
Continued delays in your withdrawal result in you sharing your story.
Now "Jack" wants you to hide the facts of what happened. If you don't, he's steal your money. If you do, he'll give you "a chance" to withdraw some of your money.

Tell Jack that his words brand him as a criminal and a blackmailer. Tell him that anything short of processing your legitimate withdrawal attempt immediately will prove what kind of person he is and what sort of company he works for. Ask him to come to this thread and explain himself.

In the meantime, contact the disputes/fraud department of your credit card's issuing bank. Explain that there was an authorized charge where the promised service of withdrawal was denied. Explain that there was another charge which was unauthorized and that all attempts to get that refunded/withdrawn have been denied. Ask about a chargeback on both credit card charges.
Yes it is exactly like that! I didn't know that I could contact disputes/fraud department now Imwill do it immediately. Thank you very much Pharaoh!

Yes it is exactly like that! I didn't know that I could contact disputes/fraud department now Imwill do it immediately. Thank you very much Pharaoh!
This is what I write to Jack Nelson:
Listen the refusal of withdrawals and your pretending to make me to erase my posts state already the criminal side of you and activity of the company you work for. Why instead of trying to make me to erase the posts don't you join to the thread and explain your reason for your and your company's actions and and we resolve in peace the disput between us?

This is what I write to Jack Nelson:
Listen the refusal of withdrawals and your pretending to make me to erase my posts state already the criminal side of you and activity of the company you work for. Why instead of trying to make me to erase the posts don't you join to the thread and explain your reason for your and your company's actions and and we resolve in peace the disput between us?
And this:
Your words brand you as a criminal and a blackmailer. Anything short of processing my legitimate withdrawal attempt immediately will prove what kind of person you are and what sort of company you works for. I Ask you to come to this thread and explain yourself.

Back