FxUnit.com

I didn't trade at all except those ones that you can see in the transaction history, the first trade started for a kind of mistake then I did some small to recover the lost, but then I didn't wanted to risk that money and I started to ask the withdraw.

Ok Thank you, by what you tell me I should get my money back as I haven't started to trade at all. I will continue to ask for my money then.

I saw your quote and I tell you there is no rule that state that YOU HAVE to TRADE before to get your funds back. If your friends lost all that money on trades following the account manager that means only that we have some trader with no exsperience, that do not follow money management rules and that have no riched the strengh to keep the discipline of a professional trader.

I saw your quote and I tell you there is no rule that state that YOU HAVE to TRADE before to get your funds back. If your friends lost all that money on trades following the account manager that means only that we have some trader with no exsperience, that do not follow money management rules and that have no riched the strengh to keep the discipline of a professional trader.
They refused to pay out 180K in profits and also 15K in profits....

Let's think this through. . . . .

You deposit money.
You ask for a withdrawal, which is denied, delayed, etc.
Instead of getting your withdrawal, an unauthorized charge is placed against your card.
Continued delays in your withdrawal result in you sharing your story.
Now "Jack" wants you to hide the facts of what happened. If you don't, he's steal your money. If you do, he'll give you "a chance" to withdraw some of your money.

Tell Jack that his words brand him as a criminal and a blackmailer. Tell him that anything short of processing your legitimate withdrawal attempt immediately will prove what kind of person he is and what sort of company he works for. Ask him to come to this thread and explain himself.

In the meantime, contact the disputes/fraud department of your credit card's issuing bank. Explain that there was an authorized charge where the promised service of withdrawal was denied. Explain that there was another charge which was unauthorized and that all attempts to get that refunded/withdrawn have been denied. Ask about a chargeback on both credit card charges.
Let's think this through. . . . .

You deposit money.
You ask for a withdrawal, which is denied, delayed, etc.
Instead of getting your withdrawal, an unauthorized charge is placed against your card.
Continued delays in your withdrawal result in you sharing your story.
Now "Jack" wants you to hide the facts of what happened. If you don't, he's steal your money. If you do, he'll give you "a chance" to withdraw some of your money.

Tell Jack that his words brand him as a criminal and a blackmailer. Tell him that anything short of processing your legitimate withdrawal attempt immediately will prove what kind of person he is and what sort of company he works for. Ask him to come to this thread and explain himself.

In the meantime, contact the disputes/fraud department of your credit card's issuing bank. Explain that there was an authorized charge where the promised service of withdrawal was denied. Explain that there was another charge which was unauthorized and that all attempts to get that refunded/withdrawn have been denied. Ask about a chargeback on both credit card charges.
This quote from Pharaoh I think is a good way to handle the problem with them I suggest to you: "TheManWhoGotScammed" to follow the same guidelines to get your money back. If you trade remember that even with 90% probability the trade can go wrong especially in periods when there are news releases. If you are not a professional trader you are at risk always while trading. This should you first stable datum!

Support mailed me to confirm.
The verification requires that you signe a form wher you declare that you deposited the money I did all that also before. Then when one person get a bonus I don't know if your friends got one but if they got normally if you want to get back the money you loose also the money you won with that bonuses. This is something to evaluate with the regulations rules of the broker. This only you and your friends know what really happened and the broker.

The verification requires that you signe a form wher you declare that you deposited the money I did all that also before. Then when one person get a bonus I don't know if your friends got one but if they got normally if you want to get back the money you loose also the money you won with that bonuses. This is something to evaluate with the regulations rules of the broker. This only you and your friends know what really happened and the broker.
Anyway if they confirm should be ok and all done!

Back