FxUnit.com

This quote from Pharaoh I think is a good way to handle the problem with them I suggest to you: "TheManWhoGotScammed" to follow the same guidelines to get your money back. If you trade remember that even with 90% probability the trade can go wrong especially in periods when there are news releases. If you are not a professional trader you are at risk always while trading. This should you first stable datum!
So this is the latest i tired again this morning.
Anyway if they confirm should be ok and all done!

My PAMM is Blocking me aka Jordan White. It is him blocking the with-drawls as he wants me to open a option. I'm trying to upload screen shots since yesterday but it doesn't work. Any reason why?

The verification requires that you signe a form wher you declare that you deposited the money I did all that also before. Then when one person get a bonus I don't know if your friends got one but if they got normally if you want to get back the money you loose also the money you won with that bonuses. This is something to evaluate with the regulations rules of the broker. This only you and your friends know what really happened and the broker.

Like I said My Friends had all profits and then all of a sudden they lost everything(with-in their 14 day risk free trail.) due their(fxunit) forgetting to close a position(apparently). I have never trade with them since the beginning and my account isn't link with my friends account. So i don't see a reason why i should pay for fxunit stuff up...

So this is the latest i tired again this morning.

My PAMM is Blocking me aka Jordan White. It is him blocking the with-drawls as he wants me to open a option. I'm trying to upload screen shots since yesterday but it doesn't work. Any reason why?
That's could be for the size of the pictures, I had the same problem. But doing thescreen shots on the ipad I had not such problem.

That's could be for the size of the pictures, I had the same problem. But doing thescreen shots on the ipad I had not such problem.
Doubt it is that the picture is 180Kb. Anyways this how the conversation went this morning :

[8/18/17, 7:05:42 AM] Theuns: See that you rejected again my withdrawal... Any reason why?
[8/18/17, 7:07:37 AM] Jordan White: open position and then we speak
[8/18/17, 7:07:58 AM] Jordan White: my last word
[8/18/17, 7:19:10 AM] Theuns: Nowhere in your contract states that i HAVE to trade or open a POSITION.
[8/18/17, 7:20:07 AM] Theuns: You also breaking two clauses of your contract where it state i CAN use a third party trader and also the second clause which states i CAN with draw my money at any time.
[8/18/17, 7:21:27 AM] Jordan White: just after u see how is going the trade than u can make with draw
open positon and we speak
you choose
[8/18/17, 7:21:28 AM] Jordan White: !
[8/18/17, 7:22:26 AM] Jordan White: just a smoll one we are going to open
[8/18/17, 7:22:33 AM] Theuns: That is blackmailing and against the law. I don't want you to trade for me and i wish to withdraw my money..again...
[8/18/17, 7:22:57 AM] Jordan White: okay enjoy withdrawing the money !
[8/18/17, 7:24:18 AM] Jordan White: i have ur email and the password but i dont want to open by myself my friend
u need to understand that !!
[8/18/17, 7:24:48 AM] Jordan White: anyway you choose whats the best for u!

Doubt it is that the picture is 180Kb. Anyways this how the conversation went this morning :

[8/18/17, 7:05:42 AM] Theuns: See that you rejected again my withdrawal... Any reason why?
[8/18/17, 7:07:37 AM] Jordan White: open position and then we speak
[8/18/17, 7:07:58 AM] Jordan White: my last word
[8/18/17, 7:19:10 AM] Theuns: Nowhere in your contract states that i HAVE to trade or open a POSITION.
[8/18/17, 7:20:07 AM] Theuns: You also breaking two clauses of your contract where it state i CAN use a third party trader and also the second clause which states i CAN with draw my money at any time.
[8/18/17, 7:21:27 AM] Jordan White: just after u see how is going the trade than u can make with draw
open positon and we speak
you choose
[8/18/17, 7:21:28 AM] Jordan White: !
[8/18/17, 7:22:26 AM] Jordan White: just a smoll one we are going to open
[8/18/17, 7:22:33 AM] Theuns: That is blackmailing and against the law. I don't want you to trade for me and i wish to withdraw my money..again...
[8/18/17, 7:22:57 AM] Jordan White: okay enjoy withdrawing the money !
[8/18/17, 7:24:18 AM] Jordan White: i have ur email and the password but i dont want to open by myself my friend
u need to understand that !!
[8/18/17, 7:24:48 AM] Jordan White: anyway you choose whats the best for u!

I suggest that you change the password on your account if he has it, I changed also right after I gave to him because he wanted to check something. They have no right to have your password. Anyway as He said you choose what is the best for you.

Today I've got 2000$ in my bank so are still missing 490$, where they are? Is written something else on the platform that 2490$ was transferred to the user.

Dear Fabrizio,

Support from FxUnit is trying to reach You,we want to inform You that money is send from our side at 07/08/2017. Please let us know did You recieve the money.

Best regards,
Compliance and Back Office Department

Dear Fabrizio,

Support from FxUnit is trying to reach You,we want to inform You that money is send from our side at 07/08/2017. Please let us know did You recieve the money.

Best regards,
Dear FxUnit support if you read on page 3 of this thread I posted already that I've go back all the money and I posted prove of that. But now here you have other customers unhappy for the treatment they received, the spokesman of which is themanwhogotscammed. He is very upset for the account manager behavior and seeing that I've got the money back He is asking what to do. Why don't you answer to him in this thread?

Dear FxUnit support if you read on page 3 of this thread I posted already that I've go back all the money and I posted prove of that. But now here you have other customers unhappy for the treatment they received, the spokesman of which is themanwhogotscammed. He is very upset for the account manager behavior and seeing that I've got the money back He is asking what to do. Why don't you answer to him in this thread?

Dear,

Thank You we are glad that money reach your side and that everything is ok. About other case,we are investigating and we will contact him as well.

Have a nice day.

Best regards,

Dear,

Thank You we are glad that money reach your side and that everything is ok. About other case,we are investigating and we will contact him as well.

Have a nice day.

Best regards,

Yes nice investigation, my wi
Dear,

Have a nice day.

Best regards,

My withdrawal get decline. Please get back to me asap. My withdrawal which i demanded yesterday disappeared completely from my withdrawal history. Here is a screenshot of the withdrawal demand of today.

Attachments

• 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    174 KB · Views: 0
Back