FxUnit.com

I do not agree with this. Their t&c's say you have to approve any bonuses given which was not the case for us. They just kept adding bonuses to apparently "save" our investment, these are the trades that Jan opened on our behalf, using teamviewer connected to our PC's. They then deliberately made bad investments (so that is shows big losses) and blackmailed us to transfer more money to save our investments. We have skype voice recording and mails on this.

They have no locked my account as I cannot log in, request to the change the pwd also does not help. I assume this is because of all my complaining on this site, logging the issue with Interpol and the various bank fraud departments. Including their Fidor bank account in Germany

At this stage I don't believe this post from Fabrizio, as we are numerous people with the same issue

I do not agree with this. Their t&c's say you have to approve any bonuses given which was not the case for us. They just kept adding bonuses to apparently "save" our investment, these are the trades that Jan opened on our behalf, using teamviewer connected to our PC's. They then deliberately made bad investments (so that is shows big losses) and blackmailed us to transfer more money to save our investments. We have skype voice recording and mails on this.

They have no locked my account as I cannot log in, request to the change the pwd also does not help. I assume this is because of all my complaining on this site, logging the issue with Interpol and the various bank fraud departments. Including their Fidor bank account in Germany

At this stage I don't believe this post from Fabrizio, as we are numerous people with the same issue

You are right to have the right to get all the money back with any broker Binary or not, you have to not get any bonuses or free trades.
One thing once somebody of you gave the access to Your account to an account manager ( that in YOUR MIND will do better trades than yourself, just because they Sell you that) you get full responsible of what happened in Your account. I did the same mistake but after I changed immediately my password.
I am years trying to be good on trading, but despite my 80% plus of Winding trades still an esitation or not being in front of the computer can waste all the earnings. I am doing this on demo account because it will be very stupid to waste my personal money hopping to win you have better chances on lotto.
Anyway I GOT THE MONEY BACK BECAUSE I DID NOT ACCEPT ANY FRE TRADES OR BONUSES BECAUSE I DID BEFORE THIS MISTAKE BUT WITH LITTLE MONEY 500$ not 10.000$ or more. The point that you trust or not what I write is also A RIGHT THAT YOU HAVE as well the right to do mistakes by Your choise.
I came here and I had a problem that I've got handled my money was much less than yours I am sorry for you guys and is not really important that you believe me or not the important for you is to find a way to get back Your money. I've got mine.

You are right to have the right to get all the money back with any broker Binary or not, you have to not get any bonuses or free trades.
One thing once somebody of you gave the access to Your account to an account manager ( that in YOUR MIND will do better trades than yourself, just because they Sell you that) you get full responsible of what happened in Your account. I did the same mistake but after I changed immediately my password.
I am years trying to be good on trading, but despite my 80% plus of Winding trades still an esitation or not being in front of the computer can waste all the earnings. I am doing this on demo account because it will be very stupid to waste my personal money hopping to win you have better chances on lotto.
Anyway I GOT THE MONEY BACK BECAUSE I DID NOT ACCEPT ANY FRE TRADES OR BONUSES BECAUSE I DID BEFORE THIS MISTAKE BUT WITH LITTLE MONEY 500$ not 10.000$ or more. The point that you trust or not what I write is also A RIGHT THAT YOU HAVE as well the right to do mistakes by Your choise.
I came here and I had a problem that I've got handled my money was much less than yours I am sorry for you guys and is not really important that you believe me or not the important for you is to find a way to get back Your money. I've got mine.

Fabrizio, the fact that only you got your money doesn't make them legit. These people owe us a lot of money and they blackmailing us. If they paid our withdrawals we wouldn't be in this position... The sooner they pay us the sooner we can close all charge backs and cases which we open against them. They are scammers in my eyes... They have done... no effort nothing from their side....

Dear Fabrizio,

Support from FxUnit is trying to reach You,we want to inform You that money is send from our side at 07/08/2017. Please let us know did You recieve the money.

Best regards,
Compliance and Back Office Department

You guys was quick to say that you will contact me, nothing has happened and my monies has not been paid yet... Admin we need to get a vote open so we can put these people on the scam list so that we can close this case.

Fabrizio, the fact that only you got your money doesn't make them legit. These people owe us a lot of money and they blackmailing us. If they paid our withdrawals we wouldn't be in this position... The sooner they pay us the sooner we can close all charge backs and cases which we open against them. They are scammers in my eyes... They have done... no effort nothing from their side....
Dear friend, you are totally right on this! My answer was on the point of not believing what I wrote. Anyway I totally understand all of you because it is not easy to be with the situation you have on your funds, you are right to not believe what I say too!

fXunit.com is a fraud. You will never get your money back. I was a victim, a guy called Jordan Mar contacted me after I opened an account with them, I wanted to withdraw the money I deposited that was when I realised it was all scam. They keep rejecting my request and up till now I still haven't got my money back. Please stay CLEAR fxunit.com

We are busy making cases at 11 institutions like Interpol, Europol and various others. WE have collect lots of evidence, like phone conversations and other blackmail. Our banks have already classified it as fraud, so they have are also busy with criminal causes. These guys hide under a company called CMS. They are located at Rruga Him Kolli street in Tirana Albania. WE found their real identities, so it should only be a matter of time. Jordan's real name is Indrit

The world is getting to small for criminals like these to hide

fXunit.com is a fraud. You will never get your money back. I was a victim, a guy called Jordan Mar contacted me after I opened an account with them, I wanted to withdraw the money I deposited that was when I realised it was all scam. They keep rejecting my request and up till now I still haven't got my money back. Please stay CLEAR fxunit.com
It will be good if you can open a new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your problem with them.

Back