G4trader.com scam

scott111

Private
I had $2411 in my account (2411 of which was profit) my account was taken over and someone opened traders on my account. This company took two lots of $3000 from my bank all without my knowledge or permission. All of the money was then lost ($8411 in total). g4trader.com and go24invest.com are the same company.

account number: 5400403
Account manager: Eddy Bredda (claims he doesn't work for them now)

attached is all of the trading history, only the first trade is what I have placed, the rest i knew nothing about until it was too late. Also atached is my funding transactions including the $6000 that was taken from my bank account.

scott

Attachments

• ClosedTrades_Account_Number5400403_11_4_2016.pdf
    180.2 KB · Views: 4
  • FundingTransactions_Account_Number5400403_11_4_2016.pdf
    12.6 KB · Views: 5
If all those deposits are by credit card, call your card's issuing bank right away (don't delay, there are deadlines). Ask to speak to the fraud department and explain exactly what happened. As if a chargeback is still possible. Report back here what they say.

Also, use every email address you have for these people. Send a link to this thread and invite them to come here and join the discussion.

Hi, thanks for the reply! Yes I contacted the bank and told them everything. They said that because I made the first deposit with them I should seek independent legal advice and sort it out that way. I am now over the 120 day deadline for charge backs. however after what i now know about charge backs etc, they should have done something back then so i will be calling the bank back to reopen the case with them.

Hi, thanks for the reply! Yes I contacted the bank and told them everything. They said that because I made the first deposit with them I should seek independent legal advice and sort it out that way. I am now over the 120 day deadline for charge backs. however after what i now know about charge backs etc, they should have done something back then so i will be calling the bank back to reopen the case with them.

Keep us update with your case.

Back