Getting Withdrawal Funds back from eTORO

read-only

Recruit
I am wondering if anyone here has had difficulties withdrawing funds from eToro (I mean, actual winnings). I'm (I think) about 3 weeks in to the process now, and I'm starting to doubt whether there is a serious intention of paying me out.

I could tell a long story of the tactics they are using to delay the process, but the story in short is: I invested, I won a little, and now I would like to cash out...my passport was rejected as it was expired a couple months prior >>they now have color copies of my driver's license (black & white weren't good enough) and my utilities bills and still the process goes on. It seems like there's always something. Another 3-5 days here, and another 5-8 days here.

I WISH eTORO WOULD HAVE TOLD ME HOW DIFFICULT IT WOULD BE TO GET MY MONEY BACK. I WOULD GONE WITH AN ALTERNATIVE BROKER. THEY HAVE no problem taking you money. BUT GETTING IT BACK...HA. GOOD LUCK!

A lot of brokers seem to have trouble verifying ID documents before processing withdrawals.

Your first line of defense is to not deposit 1 cent until after all of your documents have been submitted and verified by the broker.

dangerous

I tried this broker with a demo account and also tried the system where you
can copy a successful trader. Unfortunately I only lost! Fortunately it was just demo money. So traders, watch out.

Back