Giambrone Law Firm

Angel ren

Sergeant
Dear all,

I feel like I have to share my experiences with this law firm. I spent GBP1300 to just have two letters before action sent to Binary Brokerz and a few words correction of chargeback letter written by myself. Then there is nothing can happen further without paying more. Before I pay, we aimed to recover deposits and profit, but after the first letter was sent, the suggested settlement becomes deposits only. When the letter was totally ignored by scammer, I need to push to get insight on the case situation. But there is nothing really substantial. Like which law are they breaking, which authority they should be compliant with and whether they had committed crime without license but selling claimed financial products. The case could be BBz is a scam or running between the leakage of laws. I understand the case could be complicated and GPB1300 will not resolve the issue. But I should be informed earlier and be advised of best option for me before engagement.

I felt like this law firm is not putting efforts to fight for us. Not recommend it.

Thanks for the info.
I contacted with this firm, and I did not reach an agreement with them to hire their services.
I did not like their taxas for the actions they have to perform to recover my capital invested.
I do not agree to pay taxas before recovering capital that the broker who swindled me.
I only pay the "taxas" to the lawyers, I only pay a percentage of capital recovered.
I think it is right and normal, "pay taxas, after recovering the money."

Dear all,
I feel like I have to share my experiences with this law firm. I spent GBP1300 to just have two letters before action sent to Binary Brokerz and a few words correction of chargeback letter written by myself. Then there is nothing can happen further without paying more. Before I pay, we aimed to recover deposits and profit, but after the first letter was sent, the suggested settlement becomes deposits only. When the letter was totally ignored by scammer, I need to push to get insight on the case situation. But there is nothing really substantial. Like which law are they breaking, which authority they should be compliant with and whether they had committed crime without license but selling claimed financial products. The case could be BBz is a scam or running between the leakage of laws. I understand the case could be complicated and GPB1300 will not resolve the issue. But I should be informed earlier and be advised of best option for me before engagement.

I felt like this law firm is not putting efforts to fight for us. Not recommend it.

I agree I think this law firm is just padding their bill so they can get upfront fees from the desperate people who were scammed, shame on you in the U.S. the lawyers will not charge upfront fees but rather take a % of funds recovered. Why FPA is supporting this is beyond me.

I haven't yet seen any US law firm take on a forex case (even against a US broker) on a no win, no fee basis. People also need to read the fine print on the typical ambulance chaser advertisement. There's usually a line about the client covering costs (which are separate from fees collected if there's a winning case). Even in the rare cases of absolutely zero upfront costs, fees, etc., no lawyer will take those for anything other than the easist cases or cases which might result in huge settlements and lots of press coverage. How many US lawyers are going to invest the time and expense to go after Israeli firms hidden behind multiple layers of offshore shell corporations (which can declare bankruptcy or just deregister themselves at a moment's notice). Just finding the best jurisdiction to sue them in would require large amounts of time and effort.

Hiring an international law firm for one-on-one representation is expensive. Most firms don't just whip up a pair of letters in 20 minutes and send them out for vast sums of money. A good firm will want to see evidence and will do some of it's own research on the target company. This can make those letters very expensive. Sure, you could find a lawyer in a strip mall who would write something up for $100, but the broker can take 10 minutes on Google to find that the lawyer handles local cases and is no real threat to them.

On the other hand, if you are lucky and a law firm about to do a class action lawsuit, you can get representation for a lot less money. All the research on best jurisdiction and where the money is likely to be hidden has already been done, so your odds are much better than going out there with just yourself and single lawyer or very small law firm.

Sometimes the law firm's fees are carved out of the winnings of the client(s). Sometimes a major victory can include legal fees (just never count on this). In many cases, it comes down to "How much are you willing to spend to try to get back even some of your money vs letting the scammers walk away with every cent?"

This is my opinion about some law firms, I think that law firms are different from one from another.
Some firms charge initial fixed fees,quite high,and a percentage of the recovered money.

Others firms charge only a fairly high percentage of the recovered money.

What may not be, is that l have to pay a lot of money for their services, and above all to pay money to the lawyers before recovering the funds.

the fee charges is per agreement. However, if not giving best advice and also charge fee, that is not professional behavior.

Hello All
are there anyone out there that have got help from Giambrone law firm and actually got any money back ?

I have been in contact with them and got this answer back, and it sounds good but i wonder if the outcome is worth the money,

Based on the information provided, we would be happy to be instructed based on a fixed fee sum of £1000.00 (vat included) and 15% (VAT included) recovery fee which only becomes payable in the instance we are successful in recouping your funds invested.

This will cover the following out of court activities:

Review of all related documents;
Due diligence on target company;
Drafting letter before action;
Negotiations with target company;
Drafting out-of court settlement agreement if relevant;
Assistance with credit card chargeback options

Hi Peter, I haven't got my money back yet. Binary Brokerz simply ignore the contact from the law firm. It is not easy to get back money. Not sure about ur situation. If you are dealing with scammer, private investigator needs to be engaged to find out the culprit behind and the cost might weight over the benefit u will receive. If you wait for class action, then it takes time and so far I don't know if it eventually can be taken place. A lot of large firm advised me to wait for police action rather than going through civil law suit. I don't know what is the best advice for you. You can shop around and decide. I guess if you don't mind losing a bit more just to do something rather than nothing. Then go ahead. There is no guarantee to get back your money anyway.

Hi Peter, I haven't got my money back yet. Binary Brokerz simply ignore the contact from the law firm. It is not easy to get back money. Not sure about ur situation. If you are dealing with scammer, private investigator needs to be engaged to find out the culprit behind and the cost might weight over the benefit u will receive. If you wait for class action, then it takes time and so far I don't know if it eventually can be taken place. A lot of large firm advised me to wait for police action rather than going through civil law suit. I don't know what is the best advice for you. You can shop around and decide. I guess if you don't mind losing a bit more just to do something rather than nothing. Then go ahead. There is no guarantee to get back your money anyway.

Hello Angel

Yes i know that the risk of loosing more money are quite high, and to find someone out here in this jungle that not try to milk you is hard, it's a shame that greed have taken over this planet.
please let me know if you have any success with your case

Best regards
Peter

Back