• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss GNTFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Lots of good reviews for this broker, but are they regulated? Their website mentions the FSC, but that was replaced by the FCA years ago. So my guess is...no?

Lots of good reviews for this broker, but are they regulated? Their website mentions the FSC, but that was replaced by the FCA years ago. So my guess is...no?
yesterday i asket for a withdrawal of 3,200 we will see.let you know..They dont have licence because they work with other brokers.They have only 2 licence to money transfer.Gntfx was in USA before.Move out to get customer from us,that is what i know.

SCAM ALERT—Brian Tompson of Greenwave and FlipSideFx with GNTFX, a forex broker licensed in Belize, are running a scam. Brian trades your investment in a GNTFX account, running the balance up so you think he is making a lot of money. Therefore, you invest more money and open additional accounts until, at some point, they refuse requests for withdrawals and cease to respond to your emails. Because there is no phone number nor physical address and they are not regulated by any agency, you have no recourse. I have 3 accounts with them showing a total balance of $50,523.17, of which $10,550 is my investment. However, their response to each of my requests for a withdrawal of only $1,000 since June, 2016, has been that there are open trades and no margin left in the accounts. I asked for details of the open trades and what my equity amount is. I received an email stating “ Unfortunately it is not possible to see open positions on the PowerTrader and this option will not be available in the future.” Really?!!

Here are the facts about Brian Tompson and GNTFX: (1) Trades on my accounts show up on a report the DAY AFTER trades are supposedly made—so are those trades real?, (2) Only a balance report is available which does not show open trades nor equity, (3) They only have an email address with no phone number nor physical address. The address given in Belize is false. (4) They were licensed in Belize but are not regulated there nor anywhere I can find. They list “regulated by the Financial Services Commission (FSC)” but not what country has that office, such as Jamaica, Mauritius or other country. They are not regulated by the IFSC in Belize even though they give a false address in Belize. (5) My client funds are held in the Novo Banco S.A. in Portugal and, in an email, they stated their corporate funds are in the Rietumu Bank in Latvia. (6) Their domain name is from GoDaddy. (7) They purchased a brokerage package deal to set up their website and software platform from havetrade.co.uk, who sets people up as brokers for $1999 plus a monthly fee.

THEY ARE A SCAM OPERATION to take your money—BUYER BEWARE!

Anyone with a GNTFX account had any winning trades for the month of May 2017?
For the first time since joining in May 2016 I haven't.
Don't know what's going on.

Yes i have,what is your trader

Yes i have,what is your trader
My trader is Brian Thomson.
I contacted their support and got this reply
The difference in trades can be due to different risk level settings where the trader don't send the same trades to all risk levels.
Please contact your trader on specific questions about the trading activity.
UNQUOTE
Contacted my Power Trader 2 days ago. No reply.
I requested a withdrawal of $4,000 last month and since then my account has gone pear-shaped.

My trader is Brian Thomson.
I contacted their support and got this reply
The difference in trades can be due to different risk level settings where the trader don't send the same trades to all risk levels.
Please contact your trader on specific questions about the trading activity.
UNQUOTE
Contacted my Power Trader 2 days ago. No reply.
I requested a withdrawal of $4,000 last month and since then my account has gone pear-shaped.
did you get your money.Ask Brian about your trades but i know the risk level with Brian does not matter,we all get the same trade.But i have a freind who ask for a withdraw 3 weeks ago and he got only losing trade after in may,for me i made about 3.5% this month.Maybe he is sick or on holiday,usuly is at least 10%

Back