Gold Daily Video, 02 February, 2016

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

It seems that gold has started preparation for meaningful retracement:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Hello Sive Sir,

I have recenty aquired the real DiNapoli Indicators and would like to know if you calculate the Oscillator Predictor with the DPO values of the timezone you use or with the values of the one above. Like weekly overbought values for day predictor and so on.
I'm currently also reading the Book and there Joe mentions something like always knowing the overbought of the time zone above the one you trade.
Still knowing the overbought and programming the predictor with it is two things and I would love to know what values you use :)

Otherwise keep up the good work and I hope I can continue to follow your videos for many more years as you have influenced my trading like no other and I can safely say I turned quite profitable a while ago, much thanks to you!

Regards, Ian

I have recenty aquired the real DiNapoli Indicators and would like to know if you calculate the Oscillator Predictor with the DPO values of the timezone you use or with the values of the one above. Like weekly overbought values for day predictor and so on.
Hi Ian
Not quite undertsand what do you mean...

I'm currently also reading the Book and there Joe mentions something like always knowing the overbought of the time zone above the one you trade.
Still knowing the overbought and programming the predictor with it is two things and I would love to know what values you use
On weekly chart indicator shows weekly OB/OS, on daily chart -daily. But when you look at daily you know whether market OB/OS on higher time frames. You do not calculate weekly OB/OS on daily chart...
Also let me ask - from whom you've bought "real Indicators", since DiNapoli has not produced authorized indicators pack for MT4.

Hi Sive,

Thank you, you answered what I wanted to know. I will calculate the Detrend values of the same time frame that I plot the predictor on.

You question I answer with a PM

Thanks again

Ian

Back