Gold Daily Video, 03 February, 2016

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Gold still stands around 1125 area keeping chances on another leg up to 1140-1145 area:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Well..i never would have believed it..'Helicopter money...in 'Switzerland'..of all places!!? I just had to check that you 'were NOT Joking Sive'!! But your are correct the idea was touted in 2013..but the latest idea which is now being voted upon is to Ban Banks in switzerland from 'creating more electronic currency'..ie Fractional reserve lending..as over 90% of the money in circulation in Switzerland is 'electronic money'! If the people stop the Banks 'creating more money'..and this catches on..what do you think will happen to the Gold price!????? o_O

This will also have a boost on commodities as a whole.
Yesterday i saw this from sprott global worth a look if you are into a optionality strategy in commodities.

Back