Gold Daily Video, 22 May, 2017

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

As Gold mostly has completed our 4-hour B&B pattern, we hope to get entry point for daily B&B trade on Monday:

ttps://youtu.be/D4TqhCo9nkw

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Hi Sive

I would like to private message you on something and hence would you suggest the best way to do this?

thank you

Kieran Murphy
Dublin

Hi every body. Market is terribly in the sideways parameters. Generally I give my suggestions
by analysing deeply on weekly and monthly charts. Lets discuss both usd/jpy and Gold.
If you just thorouly analyse the weekly usd/jpy chart. Here you will find a fantastic ABCD pattern.
Lets assume 115.57 as A then it came towards B which is at 107.85 then market went up to touch the last fib level which 78.6% making C at 114.30 . Now currently we are at 111.15 Now the pair should go towards Making D. which is at the support trend line 105.00 approx. If this is true then we will see Gold will cross 1300 level. Never forget to place your stop loss position and promote your stop loss as your trade moves as per the plan.

Hi Sive

I would like to private message you on something and hence would you suggest the best way to do this?

thank you

Kieran Murphy
Dublin
Hi Kieran, take a look at right upper corner of the screen - you should see there post envelope icon right near your nickname. Move mouse on it and press "Start new conversation". Then choose me as participant and - bingo! Private message sent.

Back