Got cheated by bforex trading site

kavitha

Recruit
Hi,
I have been trading for almost 10 months in bforex.com site and got cheated.There were 2 people who were handling my account and both of them had the same tactics of making people believe their words blindly. infact whole company is like that. They kept asking me to transfer the money when ever the position was going in loss which i was not aware of. And those people din't train me too.I have been borrowed money from my friend and kept depositing the funds to this bforex account. I have been transferred even my salary too. I request you to kindly help me out to get back the money as soon as possible. I'm undergoing very bad situation and not answerable to my friends whom I'm suppose to return the money.. Hoping for a positing response from your end and help me out to get back the money.I'm also attaching my bank statement for your reference of my transaction and can also share you the login id and password of bforex site if required.

Attachments

• 43461326_1472628479039.pdf
    39.1 KB · Views: 4
Hi,
I have been trading for almost 10 months in bforex.com site and got cheated.There were 2 people who were handling my account and both of them had the same tactics of making people believe their words blindly. infact whole company is like that. They kept asking me to transfer the money when ever the position was going in loss which i was not aware of. And those people din't train me too.I have been borrowed money from my friend and kept depositing the funds to this bforex account. I have been transferred even my salary too. I request you to kindly help me out to get back the money as soon as possible. I'm undergoing very bad situation and not answerable to my friends whom I'm suppose to return the money.. Hoping for a positing response from your end and help me out to get back the money.I'm also attaching my bank statement for your reference of my transaction and can also share you the login id and password of bforex site if required.

I have one question, why you haven't checked review about them before you invested the money, There are lots of complaint all over the net including FPA review page here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/4867/www.bforex.com

Now come to solution, Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

HI Kavitha ,

Myself & one of my colleague also invested in bforex & now my friend withdrawal more than what he invested ( invested -200$ & withdrawal -800$ ) profit-$600 .
The Main reason for the loss is the account managers & some of the account managers not well educated about forex trade .
If we got good account manager we can earn & after their suggestion final decision for trade is yours .
So Be careful every forex traders has mixed reviews .

I wish you will get the money revert soon .

HI Kavitha ,

Myself & one of my colleague also invested in bforex & now my friend withdrawal more than what he invested ( invested -200$ & withdrawal -800$ ) profit-$600 .
The Main reason for the loss is the account managers & some of the account managers not well educated about forex trade .
If we got good account manager we can earn & after their suggestion final decision for trade is yours .
So Be careful every forex traders has mixed reviews .

I wish you will get the money revert soon .

I really don't know what to do..even from FPA i have not got any revert from them..Seems like I'm not gonna get any positive annswer from these people too...:(
I'm in such a bad critical situation where in i feel like ending up my life.Had lot of hope on these people and thought all my problem will be sorted out.But never expected this kind of a bad end to this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't know what to do..even from FPA i have not got any revert from them..Seems like I'm not gonna get any positive annswer from these people too...:(
I'm in such a bad critical situation where in i feel like ending up my life.Had lot of hope on these people and thought all my problem will be sorted out.But never expected this kind of a bad end to this.
You Don't worry Kavitha ,

Just seek help here & sure you will get .
After seeing you peoples review only i just withdrawal my money $400 & next plan is $600 .
Just keep faith & mail me i will ask my friends regards this issue & how you can come out .
kamaljagathatyahoodotcom

Attachments

• withdrawal.png
    withdrawal.png
    549.3 KB · Views: 0
Just because you are above WinChargeback's current minimum doesn't mean you are totally helpless. Many people have successfully gotten DIY chargebacks.

Make sure you are speaking to the fraud or disputes department at the bank. Slowly and carefully explain exactly how BForex defrauded you and ask if a chargeback is possible.

And, if you value your money, check the FPA's reviews before opening an account with any broker. If the broker isn't listed, ask about it in the Has Anyone Heard Of? folder.

Just because you are above WinChargeback's current minimum doesn't mean you are totally helpless. Many people have successfully gotten DIY chargebacks.

Make sure you are speaking to the fraud or disputes department at the bank. Slowly and carefully explain exactly how BForex defrauded you and ask if a chargeback is possible.

And, if you value your money, check the FPA's reviews before opening an account with any broker. If the broker isn't listed, ask about it in the Has Anyone Heard Of? folder.

Hello Pharaoh,
Could you please help me out with this DIY chargeback??

I tried reaching to my bank and they where helpless..

Please let me know how do i do it..

Back