• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem GreyMountain Management's Nest of Binary Scam Brokers

I am having an issue with a company
I don't see anything wrong with a guy just trying to make a living. Does it really matter that he is closing up one shop just to transfer his scam to another, new company? Good for him, frolicking in his million dollar Ferrari race car while pleading that he can't pay his bills. This is no longer a money based issue, it is now a Human Rights issue. Check out www.carturacing.com, owner of GMM and I think moving everything over to Megacharge. (Note, the first part of this response was purely sarcastic, you can tell where it changes with the word "frolicking".)

Fowarded to ICB. I hope that they see these guys for what they are...especially with their racing team with million dollar cars!! Bastages!!!

I am attempting to get my money back from Glenridge Capital, that uses Grey Mountain Management to "process" their transactions. Because I have my credit card company disputing the charges and have consulted a lawyer, they have now denied access to my account and sent me this email:

Thank you for contacting us.

Referring to ongoing charge back case, please regard:

When chargebacks initiated by a customer return to Glenridge Capital, the Finance Department has to wait for VISA's notification on the transaction.

After Glenridge Capital has been officially notified by the credit card company in a written official notification - not by your bank managing your account!, please note Sir,

your funds will be added back to your account.

So far we have not received this written official notification from VISA and there is no new development in your case please note.

Settling this legal dispute can easily take a considerable amount of time, please understand.

We kindly ask for your patience - as soon as we have been notified, you will be able to access to your account.

Thank you for your understanding.

With Regards,
Martha Novak
Glenridge Capital Customer Support

This is bullcrap! GC is just trying to yank me around....again. Does anyone know if Visa deals with this sort of thing directly? Also, I need an "opinion letter" for my CC company for the dispute from a "similar vendor" stating that GC is not performing as a reputable options trading company should. Any recommendations as to where I could get such a letter?
Thanks everyone!

David Cartu has started a new site, about a year old, called Megacharge. He is listed as the registrant of Megacharge.net. They put so little money into GMM so it looks like that they are bankrupt. However, they have a multi-million Euro racing team with this years's budget of 3 million Euros. They will be continuing their fraud and I am guessing the neither Ferrari or Porsche know of this information.

Send a support ticket and tell them that you want David Cartu's phone number, that will tell them that you know more than they think that you do know right now. :)

Last edited:
I am attempting to get my money back from Glenridge Capital, that uses Grey Mountain Management to "process" their transactions. Because I have my credit card company disputing the charges and have consulted a lawyer, they have now denied access to my account and sent me this email:

Thank you for contacting us.

Referring to ongoing charge back case, please regard:

When chargebacks initiated by a customer return to Glenridge Capital, the Finance Department has to wait for VISA's notification on the transaction.

After Glenridge Capital has been officially notified by the credit card company in a written official notification - not by your bank managing your account!, please note Sir,

your funds will be added back to your account.

So far we have not received this written official notification from VISA and there is no new development in your case please note.

Settling this legal dispute can easily take a considerable amount of time, please understand.

We kindly ask for your patience - as soon as we have been notified, you will be able to access to your account.

Thank you for your understanding.

With Regards,
Martha Novak
Glenridge Capital Customer Support

This is bullcrap! GC is just trying to yank me around....again. Does anyone know if Visa deals with this sort of thing directly? Also, I need an "opinion letter" for my CC company for the dispute from a "similar vendor" stating that GC is not performing as a reputable options trading company should. Any recommendations as to where I could get such a letter?
Thanks everyone!

You can try winchargeback.com while VISA is doing their slogging through information. Send them a screenshot of www.porterfinance.com, www.daltonfinace.com and www.edgedalefinance.com...all closed up shop due to "bankruptcy", which is BS. The owner, David Cartu, is part owner, with his brother of carturacing.com and they have a 3 million Euro budget this year alone!! This doesn't account for the multi-millions in vehicles, those being Ferraris and Porsches. Grey Mountain Management is being transferred over to Megacharge.com, see my note above for reference.

Back