• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem GreyMountain Management's Nest of Binary Scam Brokers

I am having an issue with a company
I am hoping that the liquidators see the racing team and that Cartu has millions of ill gotten gains. If need be, the Wayback Machine which has cached web pages, we can show the liquidators their racing team's web sites. (I have already provided this, as much as I could and hoping that the liquidator would review the fact that the Cartus took down their racing web sites and that they are spending over three million Euros to race just for this season alone. The Gumball 3000 seems to be a big thing for both Josh and David Cartu, brothers from Canada.)

Yes, we are bit more sophisticated than you think and not just a bunch of country bumpkins out here Cartu. The Creator is already looking down on your evil ways and you won't be floating up, the other demons like you will pull you down!!

I have also been scammed by glenridge for over $100,000,and now I have noticed as I haven't logged in for a while that the website is offline.
I have looked up the company Birman and they have asked for $8000 upfront and claim they can retrieve my capital,has anyone used their services? as I have read some good and bad article about them,and dont know where else to turn
Any help will be grateful
I too am thinking about using Birman to go after Dalton Finance - GMM for my 48K...any update on Birman?

I too am thinking about using Birman to go after Dalton Finance - GMM for my 48K...any update on Birman?

It is very costly to get your money back, Israeli's courts charge 1.5% upfront even before going to court. Then they charge another 1.5% when you do go to court. Then you have the law firm charging $10k upfront. The defendant will then ask the judge to have you put up another $100k to cover other "expenses". If you win the case, then another 20% out of that, whatever is left...the binary option companies use the courts in their favor because of this issue by itself, they know you don't have the money to sue them.

I do wish you all the luck in the world!! The whole Cartu family are a bunch of thieves...daddy is a billionaire off of cheating people out of their money, "allegedly".

I am still looking for help myself,
I have read so many bad reviews about Birman that it scares me to throw good money after bad.
Besides helping with charge backs (which is no longer an option which my bank has repeatedly mentioned to me several times) I haven't read other success stories.

Also I have been getting many calls from a Victor Manders from Trade2get.com stating:
They can assist me receiving my funds back from GMM
*Legal support from Trade2Get via several legal firms located in Europe and Israel

But simultaneously asking me to invest with them $10,000.
Afterwards I googled Victor Manders and found out he used to work for Glenridge Capital.

I believe this to be yet another SCAM
Has anyone else received the same calls?

I have read so many bad reviews about Birman that it scares me to throw good money after bad.
Besides helping with charge backs (which is no longer an option which my bank has repeatedly mentioned to me several times) I haven't read other success stories.

Also I have been getting many calls from a Victor Manders from Trade2get.com stating:
*Legal support from Trade2Get via several legal firms located in Europe and Israel

Afterwards I googled Victor Manders and found out he used to work for Glenridge Capital.

Have you tried "winchargeback.com"? I am surprised that GMM is still putting binary option companies out there since they are in the stages of liquidation in Ireland which happens this Friday. I am hoping that you have read this as much of this thread as you can to see what and how the owner works and behaves. These people have

Yes, anything connected to GMM is a scam, period. Have you tried "winchargeback.com"? I am surprised that GMM is still putting binary option companies out there since they are in the stages of liquidation in Ireland which happens this Friday. I am hoping that you have read this as much of this thread as you can to see what and how the owner works and behaves. These people have no conscience whatsoever. The owner does read these posts.

Yes, David Van Dessel from Deloitte Dublin has been officially appointed as liquidator. They will now be investigating the reasons why the company went into insolvency and who knows where it will go from there. https://www2.deloitte.com/ie/en/profiles/david-van-dessel-restructuring-services.html

I didn't think a conclusive rendering was going to be made quickly as I have read that some of these can take a year or so. I wonder which set of books Deloitte will be given? The stupid numbers that have been reported thru Companies House are just ridiculous, no one could have been paid with that little of that kind of business revenue. There is a high percentage of companies being called out for total BS. I am going to that link now. Thank you very much for the update good sir!!

I have also been scammed by glenridge for over $100,000,and now I have noticed as I haven't logged in for a while that the website is offline.
I have looked up the company Birman and they have asked for $8000 upfront and claim they can retrieve my capital,has anyone used their services? as I have read some good and bad article about them,and dont know where else to turn
Any help will be grateful
I was referred to Birman as well by a company wealthrecoveryint.com, helping an acquaintance of me who lost 260.000 Euro. Birman was asking for 10% upfront meaning 26000 Euro and when successful another 20%. But how trustworthy are they? When you look at their Facebook reviews, they only get 4* but without any comment. One 4* was from wealthrecoveryint.com, also without comment (Austin Smith). When I questioned wealthrecoveryint.com about it, they replied: "You can check out TrustPilot for reviews: trustpilot.com/review/birmanglobal.com as it is a much more reliable source." But checking these reviews it appeared to be obviously fake reviews whatsoever.
So who can tell something positive about Birman? Or about wealthrecoveryint.com? I have a strong suspicion that you loose more money once more.

Back