• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem GreyMountain Management's Nest of Binary Scam Brokers

I am having an issue with a company
Quite some social media pages, were professionals do promote themselves…..and so on....

…..could well be GMM tied to MalteseBank , let’s just see what can be found :oops:

hey everyone,

I was on an interesting case earlier this year, where BDB dissolved.

What you do when your company closes? You sell your resources to minimize the damage.
BDB was a multi-million company located in HaBursa, Ramat Gan, Israel, where they had an entire ten(probably more) stores building for their operations.

They sold customers, and opened many worldwide branches, in fact, they continue to live on through other brands, while they mostly invest with leads, with funding or even both.

Guys I'm talking about a man whose company used to generate 20M per month from a variety of victims. This is sickening.

Now they invest in smaller brands, which geo-location usually brings you to eastern European countries.

If anyone needs any help, I will be glad to give more information about the company's owners address, or a decent Israeli law firm that handles cybercrime, where I have already visited, worked with and accomplished some justice.

-P.S- in my visit at the BDB former office, I have found in a pile of garbage, a notebook that contained many customers names, with hundreds or thousands of credit card numbers. Thus a proof where they were sitting.

I was referred to Birman as well by a company wealthrecoveryint.com, helping an acquaintance of me who lost 260.000 Euro. Birman was asking for 10% upfront meaning 26000 Euro and when successful another 20%. But how trustworthy are they? When you look at their Facebook reviews, they only get 4* but without any comment. One 4* was from wealthrecoveryint.com, also without comment (Austin Smith). When I questioned wealthrecoveryint.com about it, they replied: "You can check out TrustPilot for reviews: trustpilot.com/review/birmanglobal.com as it is a much more reliable source." But checking these reviews it appeared to be obviously fake reviews whatsoever.
So who can tell something positive about Birman? Or about wealthrecoveryint.com? I have a strong suspicion that you loose more money once more.

Do a search on here for Birman Law and see what kind of hits that you get. It is very expensive to file a lawsuit in Israel, 1.25% upfront for the courts, lawyer fees, then if you litigate, the court requires another 1.25% fee, in total 2.5% just to get to the court room. On top of these very high fees, the defendant may ask the court for you to put up another $100k for some kind of "good faith" money if you lose. Their system is beyond difficult, but it has been done but with a lot of money paid out. I am out of the running of referring any Israeli lawyer.

Has anyone written David, the guy on the insolvency issues?

I did today with no response but that is probably due to the Ophelia and then another big storm right after that, like 2 days later. I don't think that I will get a reply until next week. (Ophelia has 50 foot waves and the NW side of the storm gets hit the hardest.)

https://www.mfsa.com.mt/pages/licenceholders.aspx

CREDORAX BANK LIMITED
Email: Charles.cassar@credorax.com
Licence Issue Date: 09/06/2015
Contact Person:
Dr Charles Cassar
http://www.cc-advocates.com/our-people/charlescassar.htm
http://www.cc-advocates.com/

for sure, Dr Charles is to know what happens to US citizens funds……

Let’s not forget GMM as payment processor or associate PSP (megacharge etc…) are a bunch of criminals without what so ever legal authorizations, legit operators involved will be held accomplice of crime.

…some 400 brands showing GMM logo, mainly having targeted US citizens, :eek:
(just cruise on linkedin, michelle molloy ceo megacharge, igal-rotem ceo credorax,…. usual BS setup)

Malta is long time known as financial crime hub, now they allow the bombing and killing of their corruption investigating journalist lady, little time ago Cyprus prosecutor lady house was bombed, in attempt to kill her as well.

President JUNCKER must be sleeping

Or involved, perhaps?

better not look in his history, too deep :D

https://www.occrp.org/en/40-press-r...er-of-maltese-reporter-daphne-caruana-galizia

The government of Malta as well as other governments have been aiding and abetting criminal groups. They have allowed criminals and corrupt politicians to set up corporate structures that they use in large scale thefts and money laundering,” said Paul Radu, executive director of OCCRP. “This murder is the outcome of the Maltese government's inaction and silent complicity. It is a private tragedy for one family, but it is also a public tragedy about how the people’s stolen wealth is routed through the heart of Europe. These crimes have victims and Daphne is one.”

Back