• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem GreyMountain Management's Nest of Binary Scam Brokers

I am having an issue with a company
http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/binary-options-victim-offered-a-refund-not-so-fast/

David, David, David - really, another scam through Porter Finance? The SEC really has you on the radar now. Do you really think that your GMM liquidation will be going through now? I think that you are in for a rude awakening, if you aren't already. Oh boy, I wouldn't want to be you right now or going forward - I see some not so fun stuff in the future.

https://www.icij.org/investigations/paradise-papers/end-elusion-pokerstars/

Eight months before the Appleby email, the prosecutors had frozen bank accounts containing at least $30 million in winnings owed to 27,000 U.S. players, many of them PokerStars customers. The Justice Department claimed that the accounts were controlled by a payment processor who had lied to or misled U.S. banks.

Sure takes time, but nice to know Prosecutors consider winnings as true money, even in the crook gaming industry :oops:

Oh, that is just too much for me to handle!! Four years is some time, but if done right, like this article shows that everyone was spot on, then people should have a little bit of faith. Hey David, I hope that you are shaking in your boots because your thievery is going to cost you your freedom (prison) and all of your assets buddy. I hope that you have fun racing those Ferraris and Porsches while you can because this is going to end soon.

I love this Oscarra!!

"Sure takes time, but nice to know Prosecutors consider winnings as true money, even in the crook gaming industry :oops: (insert binary options industry!)"

David, David, David - had you just paid me what was owed to me, you wouldn't be facing as much with regard to GMM and now the liquidation of GMM. Sorry, not sorry...time to pay up my not so much friend. You will be getting what you deserve and it will be sooner rather than later. If I feel giddy right now, is that bad? HAHAHAHAHA, I don't think so!!! Oh, now I am gloating, whoops, that isn't good in anyone's character. Again, sorry, not sorry David. Dude, you should have swallowed your ego and paid me...I am a bulldog man and I don't stop.

You will have to pay for your misdeeds in more way than one or two. Scammers are paying up and you will be doing the same, soon, very soon!! I hope the next picture that I see of you is in bright, shiny handcuffs. Your history has already been sealed...have fun!! LMAO!!

Thank you Oscarra!!

If your bank can't or won't do a chargeback, winchargeback is the way to go.

***Hey David Cartu, how big of a piece of crap do you need to be...looks like that you are setting a new record! SEND MONEY BACK NOW!!!

I am working with a lawyer in Israel at Elder Law, Michael Gale, and with Megan at WInchargeback trying to get my money back from Glenridge Capital (really GMM). They are not responding to letters so may end up going to court but it is expensive to do so in Israel. There is another victim of GC/GMM that has joined the fight. If anyone else was ripped off by Glenridge, you may want to join us. If we go to court, we can split the legal fees...

Winchargeback.com, from what I have learned, is the best way to get your money back. It is extremely expensive to get any kind of case through Israel. Here's the good part, GMM is not in Israel, it is in Ireland. The GMM liquidation is taking part in Ireland by liquidator David Van Dessel with Deloitte. I don't and can't give out any lawyer kind of advice. The liquidator's name is David Van Dessel of Deloitte.

I have been with Starling Capital for a while, and invested a sum total of $100,000. There are so many issues with this firm, I could write a book on it. I am literally infuriated with myself for being suckered into this mess,however, luckily, being a US Citizen, even though they think they are getting away with this, it actually is far worse for them than one might expect. I met with the SEC the other day and my personal lawyer who was a Sr. Investigator for the SEC for 20+ years. What you may not know, is that because the trades/positions are actually placed FROM THE USA, they are bound by US laws, whether they like it or not, and can be arrested and brought back to the USA for both civil and criminal court cases. Actually, the amount that was stolen from me is in the millions and potentially tens of millions, and not just by Starling, by just about every single binary options firm I have been with, even ones that state they are regulated like Finpari and Binary Mate. I will say that this software algorithm that is runs to force losing trades is a tricky one to bust, but with my background in Physics and DSP Software Engineering, it was not very difficult at all to determine, record, and take screenshots providing plenty of evidence. In a nutshell, what these firms are doing, and pay very VERY close attention to this, is they will out of nowhere create heavily shifted entry rates for your positions. In other words, say you have are making a "put" (going down) on an asset and the entry rate for that position when you hit the put button is 1.21341. It will actually display 1.21341 for a couple of seconds, then the malicious algo kicks in with the blink of an eye the entry rate changes to 1.01341 a change of one digit, or maybe 1.20341, whatever it is it its the position so low, it is impossible to win, and same for a call just higher than what the entry rate should have been. I lost millions of dollars in trade volume that would have won, but those positions lost as a result of this algorithm, The second way these firms will force losing positions is through an algorithm that actually manipulates the market, so if you have a position, the market will seem like its doing its usual thing, than right toward the end, it will snap up and kill your position, and immediately snap back down...You can tell when this algorithm is running as it will typically hug your position lien and tick up and down off the line, sometimes it will act like its drifting away, then bounce off of your position line, other times it will stay just above it or just below it and flatline until the position closes, then it all of a sudden drops or goes up. I literally have hundreds of recordings, per broker, each of which had some algorithm to force my positions to lose. So, next time you take any position, make sure you watch it for at least 10 to 30 seconds to make sure it did not change to an entry rate that is sure to cause you to lose, than in addition to watching the market, and then comparing that data to Bloomberg or investing.com. I am going to upload a couple of videos here and if you ever experience anything like this, dont even tell your broker, just disappear on them for a bit, and line up a legal team to crush these bastards into dust. I am really in shock as I actually became friendly with my account manager, and really liked Mariana with Compliance. I truly believe neither Adam Louis or Mariana Davis had anything to do with this, although Adam did disappear and would not return my calls, and the only thing he did was offer for me to deposit more money as if I was born yesterday. Mariana on the other hand is a real genuine person and to be frank if not for her I would of never put money into Starling as she always emails you back and she is in charge of Compliance at Starling. The executive team at Starling and the IT team are where the problems happen. The executive team apparently thinks ripping people off for millions of dollars, just because they are in the Marshall Islands, makes them invisible to the law. They will soon learn their lesson that is not the case. All these idiots had to do was be honorable, reimburse me for the positions which forced me to lose millions of dollars, and I was asking for a fraction of that amount only $400K, and send me my guaranteed 85% per month ($85K per month) which i was supposed to receive for December and January and have not received one single dime, even when the money was in my account, and I told them I needed that money before Christmas. Starling Capital made me cancel my holiday trip with my children because they failed to send me the money they promised to send me two weeks before hand. All I can say is if you invest money in Starling, be prepared to lose everything, and then have them ignore you, with the exception of Mariana, who is about the only person who works their with any sense of decency, morals and ethics. I urge anyone who has been screwed by any of these firms to 1) hire a good lawyer and/or two go to www.winchargeback.com and they will help recover your deposits, but whatever you won in terms of profits, that will require a good lawyer. So, I have both...I am also attaching a letter I wrote to Starling and sent to Mariana and Adam to forward to their upper management. Again, I hold no hard feelings toward Mariana or Adam, and it is unfortunate, after giving them well over a month to fix the issue, their upper management has chosen to completely ignore me, and my very generous proposals to avoid litigation. Now, I have zero mercy for the firm and will do everything in my power to crush them into dust - last time they will ever screw anyone over and they messed with the wrong dude...not kidding! So, please email to me rptllc@yahoo.com if you would like to form a class action lawsuit, which will be separate from my personal lawsuit(s) and business lawsuit against them as them not sending my money cause me to lose out on a $2M contract, and I clearly stated this to them on several occasions, and they ignored me, with the exception of Mariana. The rest of the group is a bunch of stupid idiots who have gotten away with this bull crap for far too long. I will also be submitting a press release on the world wire, putting an article in the Wall Street Journal and I have a friend that is a newscaster for NBC and will try and get this on nationwide news and list every firm that screwed me over, and maybe that will snap them in their asses and put their fake balls in a vice. The bottom line - anyone who would do something like this to innocent people are gutless, no balls, pieces of S&*T...and I will not stop until these BO Scam firms are all suffering and rotting behind bars, or better stated these BS Scam firms! PLEASE NOTE BEFORE YOU MOVE FORWARD WITH ANY FIRM WHETHER FOREX OF BO - READ THIS - http://blog.advancedmarketsfx.com/4-ways-to-verify-that-you-are-working-with-a-pop AND make sure you ask them many questions and DO NOT MAKE A DEPOSIT IF THEY SOUND LIKE A STUPID USED CAR SALESMAN TRYING TO GET YOU TO DEPOSIT MORE MONEY! Thus far, the only broker who I saw out there that was given a bad name, who actually has (or had) some form of decency and integrity was a firm called Allgotrade. My broker, Josh Volk, is currently in the hospital, and since that time the website and platform have been taken down. Hopefully they re-launch with a new platform, as I suspect any of the Leverate platforms will cause you many problems, and I believe this is the reason they took theirs down and are creating a new platform. When it is up and running I will post here again and let you know where to go and who to speak with at Allgotrade. Some of these firms who have negative reports are actually ok firms, and the only one I have found to be that way is Allgotrade, lets hope they stay that way!

Why are you recommending Allgotrade when there are so many bad things said about them on this site ? Don't bother.

I was scammed out of half a million dollars by Glenridge Capital. They have given me a few hundred back, but they kept making excuses why I could not get any of my original money back. I have since called a company by the name of Birmanglobal.com which I found online. They say they can get my money back and they have referred me to a lawyer by the name of Tamar Hamm operating out of St. Louis MO.
Hamm Tamar, Attorney
1010 Market St
Saint Louis, MO 63101
Phone: (314) 621-8400

So far, I am being asked to pay up front 10 percent and they will begin to work for me. I have not invested any money in these people yet. Another scam???

Just saw this message and be sure Tamar Hamm is one of the biggest scammer around, don’t pay her any money she is being sued by so many people for the things she do

Back