• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem GreyMountain Management's Nest of Binary Scam Brokers

I am having an issue with a company
Yes, that is them, dead on.

I guess I need to email them to find out how to get as much information as I can from them in USD. They have owner names and the things that I need in order to get these SOBs!! This is not only for me but to shut down GMM but to keep people from being swindled like me.

And we can add another one to the pile. Full evidence of GreyMountain being connected to Plustocks.com is in post #5 here.

GMM is cranking out new companies daily. I am being contacted at least once or twice a week for help with GMM companies. I am working with several people right now to help them get through GMM's BS. I bet if scanned the internet today, new companies would be found. GMM is one horrible "company" scam artist!!

Thank you for the heads up!! Any company that comes up with GMM taking money are where money is deposited should automatically be deemed a scam, which I think Asst Mod is doing. Everyone is on top of this stuff and is very impressive!

Here are some people who are associated with "Porter Finance" and "JMRB Media" on LinkedIn. I think there might be some emails sent out to some of these people, for sure!

Attachments

• JMRBCOO.pdf
    324.9 KB · Views: 42
  • VPofSalesJMRB.pdf
    322.5 KB · Views: 37
  • VivaAffiliates.pdf
    328.5 KB · Views: 31
  • GraphicAnalystPorterFinance.pdf
    143.2 KB · Views: 29
  • LinkedInInformation (1).pdf
    523.7 KB · Views: 23
  • DevOpsJMRB.pdf
    160.8 KB · Views: 27
  • SalesMgratJMRB.pdf
    146.6 KB · Views: 29
  • HeadofHRJMRB.pdf
    335.9 KB · Views: 26
  • PorterFinanceIndividuals.pdf
    165.7 KB · Views: 39
Capital Bank Markets connected to Greymountain Management Ltd is probably a bogus broker.
I started trading with Capital Bank Markets by following a broker from another brokerage. Things went well for about two months. I deposited money, he doubled the account by trading it as a managed account. He then basically disappeared. Since then I have had a couple of calls from other brokers who want me to deposit more money. Not likely. I was able to triple my account on my own. So I went from 20K to 42K with broker then to 127K. I have had a couple of conversations with Frank Hoover who is according to the secretary who answers the phone is pretty high up in the chain of command. He offered to put me in a managed plan that would earn 6 to 8 percent per month and he and his traders would take a 30 percent cut to split. I have not been able to get him to follow up on that or allow for any withdrawals I have requested. No response, period. I also discovered here the fact that most BO companies using Greymountain Management Ltd. That indicates Capital Bank Markets may be a fraud as many others are. I would at least like to get my 20K back. Do not deposit with Capital Bank Markets.

#1jessea, Oct 9, 2016

Attachments

• CBM Deposits.pdf
    167.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Greymountain Charges.pdf
    49 KB · Views: 31
We are now believing that Greymountain Management is the payment processor than anything else. Porter Finance is owned by JMRB Media Ltd and Capital Bank Markets could very well be tied to them as well. I will check to see if they are connected here very soon.

I get hits with JMRB Media Ltd and Capital Bank Markets and Capital Bank Markets are registered as a GoDaddy Domains by Proxy web site in Scottsdale, AZ. They have more information hidden than I have seen from any other whois.com registrant.

I have been charged by an account I did not see on any posts by PluStocks which is *ALWBURSA TRADE 1855712484 UK

Edward Barnes, James Collins and now Abe Reich at PluStocks.

I was also charged by PluStocks directly, aswell as GreyMountain

Attachments

• Actual Plustocks aligned charges 2.jpg
    Actual Plustocks aligned charges 2.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 6
  • ALWBURSA aligned charges.jpg
    ALWBURSA aligned charges.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 6
  • GreyMountain aligned charges 3k.jpg
    GreyMountain aligned charges 3k.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 6
Next door to JMRB's location in Israel is a capital company. JMRB's location is Rehov Saadia Gaon 24 in Tel Aviv, I won't name the capital company as they may not have anything to do with these scams, but I find it rather interesting that a capital (investment) company next door to JMRB, which own Porter Finance and Plustocks has been tied to GMM. Alwbursa Trade is in New Zealand but I cannot find a web site for them. Greymountain (GMM) is one of the payment processors and also white labels these binary option companies as well and cranks them out daily. The one Senior Broker worked with several different brokers at the same time, so I would presume that these companies work in one call center and are directed which company that they are supposed to be representing. This is just getting uglier and uglier.

Next door to JMRB's location in Israel is a capital company. JMRB's location is Rehov Saadia Gaon 24 in Tel Aviv, I won't name the capital company as they may not have anything to do with these scams, but I find it rather interesting that a capital (investment) company next door to JMRB, which own Porter Finance and Plustocks has been tied to GMM. Alwbursa Trade is in New Zealand but I cannot find a web site for them. Greymountain (GMM) is one of the payment processors and also white labels these binary option companies as well and cranks them out daily. The one Senior Broker worked with several different brokers at the same time, so I would presume that these companies work in one call center and are directed which company that they are supposed to be representing. This is just getting uglier and uglier.
I live in New Zealand. Is it possible for you to send me any details to how you found that or anything else on their NZ base?

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Back