• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem GreyMountain Management's Nest of Binary Scam Brokers

I am having an issue with a company
You are welcome. The only thing that I could come up with is your bank statement where it shows the currency conversion rate between USD and NZ. I don't know how they are connected, I need to do some more digging. Google doesn't show much for Awlbursa. Bursa though deals with a stock exchange. Greymountain and Awlbursa are somehow connected with Plustocks, obviously, but to make that connection is going to take time to get there.

You are welcome. The only thing that I could come up with is your bank statement where it shows the currency conversion rate between USD and NZ. I don't know how they are connected, I need to do some more digging. Google doesn't show much for Awlbursa. Bursa though deals with a stock exchange. Greymountain and Awlbursa are somehow connected with Plustocks, obviously, but to make that connection is going to take time to get there.
Ah ok, that will be the connection then as I paid in NZD. I would assume they are not based here.

Thanks anyway. Cheeky mofos...

So the money went from NZD through Awlbursa (go between) to Greymountain? It almost sounds like your NZD went from your country to Greymountain. Greymountain is then the payment processor for Plustocks. Let me look at your information again to see if there are any connections between Greymountain and Awlbursa. Did Awlbursa and Greymountain withdrawal money from your account?

All different amounts and different dates. Can you talk to your bank to do a chargeback? If not, you can try www.winchargeback.com. This is theft beyond anything, you can call Garda in Ireland and have them look into the obvious theft by Greymountain, that could start the ball rolling for you. All pieces of crap!! (http://www.garda.ie/Controller.aspx?Page=3430&Lang=1) and call the number for the National Economic Bureau or the Organized Crime Bureau above that one.
+353 1 666 3776 is the first phone number (no email address)
+353 1 666 9900 is the second phone number (no email address)

So the money went from NZD through Awlbursa (go between) to Greymountain? It almost sounds like your NZD went from your country to Greymountain. Greymountain is then the payment processor for Plustocks. Let me look at your information again to see if there are any connections between Greymountain and Awlbursa. Did Awlbursa and Greymountain withdrawal money from your account?
Yes, I had 3 seperate companies withdraw from my card, all aligned to Plustocks deposits amounts and dates:

Grey mountain, awlbursa and Plustocks themselves

Thanks

Yes, I had 3 seperate companies withdraw from my card, all aligned to Plustocks deposits amounts and dates:

Grey mountain, awlbursa and Plustocks themselves

Thanks

I agree 100%. Since we know for sure that Greymountain Management is located in Ireland, that's where the Irish Garda phone numbers come into play. Just to let you know, I have contacted Ireland's President Higgins office and the Central Bank of Ireland. I have also emailed the Israeli Prime Minister Netanyau's office along with the ISA, GMM, Porter Finance and Panda Trading Systems who built the trading platform for Porter. Now onto JMRB Media and see how they tie into all of this. What a tangled web we are trying to unweave.

Yes, greymountain I believe has offices in New York. Beeoptions, great platform trust worthy options brokerage. I call them all the time

Back