GUILTY # 2018-022 | Laura7799 vs Trade2Get.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Trade2Get.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 66 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have contacted my bank and they informed me that there is nothing they can do after 90 days. I have not heard from Trade2get since this reply on December 15th, 2017. They have not sent any replies to my emails since then. B

Dear Laura,
Our financial department will take care of it.

L
uc

Regards,

Support desk, Trade2get,

UK : +442080684495

US : +16468383994

Please get an update posted on Tuesday. If there's been no progress, then this can move to Open Cases.

This is now moving to Open Cases. Unless there is significant progress, the vote will begin next week.

I have contacted my bank and they informed me that there is nothing they can do after 90 days. I have not heard from Trade2get since this reply on December 15th, 2017. They have not sent any replies to my emails since then. B

What bank is the credit card or debit card issued from? What country?

You should have a little longer in cases of fraud.

Genevaoption.com is the sister site to Trade2get.com

Airsoftltd.com is the trading platform provider (Israel)

Tradersliberty.com is under the same ownership as Trade2get.com

Website Registration for Trade2get.com
Registrant: David Melech
Owner Address: po box 1510,beacmont
Owner City: kingstown
Owner Postcode: vc0130
Phone Number: +44.2031501821 UK
samsongtres@gmail.com

Likely the call center is in Bulgaria or Ukraine, since binary options have been banned in Israel.

Go after the payment providers. Tell them you will report them to Mastercard or Visa for abuse of trademark and not
adhering to bonafide merchant selection process. Find out the receiving bank of the credit card processor that processed your credit card.
Contact them about your case and mention money-laundering and you will be informing the authorities if they don't freeze the account.
File a report with your regulator and with regulators where your sent your money.

Put numerous negative reviews on all sites. The broker will phone you and either threaten you and/or promise you more money than you put in. Do not believe a word. Tell them when the money hits the account; you will only then stop. They don't want bad publicity as it kills their brand. Be relentless, be tough, and never give up. It is your money and they are criminals.

This has Scam traders written all over it, any investment company who change account managers and the replacement asks for more money and refuses a withdrawal is clearly not a bona fide organisation. So Scam, scam, Guilty, Guilty.

The patterns of this type of scam is first of all, a fraudster calls and request more money for an exciting once-in-a-lifetime guaranteed opportunity to invest.
Secondly, after the client's account disingenuously appreciates in value and afterwards when a typical withdrawal request follows, the con game drama changes radically:

1. The so called "account manager" switches on a disguise changing his/her name and then the other bad guy appears to take his place.
2. Then, all of a sudden a flurry of bad trades ensues to depreciate the client's accounts while they continue to pressure for more money to "bail out the doomed account".
3. We have all heard of stalling tactics but this one is fiendishly absurd: sending newborn photos while the perpetrator confuses his original fake name that he used previously?

Lastly, these patterns are obvious with newly perverted variations as scammers attempt to adopt and continue their deceitful tactics.

Back