GUILTY Case# 2011-082 | cmingoti vs www.hfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that HFX.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 32 97.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello Simon,

They work with MT4.

Many ordnes remained open for a long time.

That would be abuse?

Hello Simon,

They use MT4.

I would also like to know how I did it (the hacked system) ... !

Thanks

Carla

Hello Simon,

They use MT4.

I would also like to know how I did it (the hacked system) ... !

Thanks

Carla

Sounds fishy to me , mt4 is just the client , all the order validation etc is done on the server , are they trying to say you hacked the server lol

Def Guilty

I can not understand for what reason are doing it.

I think they will not relay the orders to the market waiting for me to break it. But that did not happen!

The choice is theirs or not to pass the order to the market, but must take risks!

Thanks for the comment.

Carla

Ps. Sorry for the delay in responding. I'm having difficulty accessing the FPA

This seems like a serial perpetrator of fraud by the same people. How can we stop people who are detected, close their site/forex business, and immediately go on to open another one? Perhaps ICANN would help prevent them from getting another site?

It will be interesting to see how they deal with FPA.

Hello Robes,

These people have been working a long time!

They use false names and always change the company name. But the structure itself is the same!

It's unfortunate.

I would really like for my case was going to court.

Thus, we would know who are the official representatives of the company!

Do not give up a penny.

If they pay me, will understand it all with a misunderstanding.

Therefore if you want to take this forward, not mete out efforts to be compensated!

Carla

Last edited:
Hello Robes,

These people have been working a long time!

They use false names and always change the company name. But the structure itself is the same!

It's unfortunate.

I would really like for my case was going to court.

Thus, we would know who are the official representatives of the company!

Do not give up a penny.

If they pay me, will understand it all with a misunderstanding.

Therefore if you want to take this forward, not mete out efforts to be compensated!

Carla
It certainly can not get worse than this. You are a trader . What do these people think trading is al about. You hold trades for months or years if its in your favour. This has to a first How can you hack hen you trade what is presented to you. You saw opprtunieis and traded accordingly. Kudos to you. This broker will go under but you are now better off. You now know how to turn 1k into 10k and the broker can not take that awy from you.

100000000000% G-U-I-L-T-Y

HFX scam

Once customer started to make money ,they don't want to give the same,hacking the system means what ? did she was able to change the direction of the trade ,like buy to sell or vice versa ,this is absolutely absurd, Even if there are some one there to hack the broker's server ,it is simply broker's fault ,their security is not good enough

They just wanted to say some reason ,and they don't want to pay Clara ,for a better adjustment or rsolution,they mentioned like they are refunding the initial deposit .

I am not finding any thing wrong with her trading style, she has not scalped or closed a positions in less than a second or so

FPA ,Please declare HFX as scammers ,if they are not settling Clara's , balance amount.

Cant imagine how you hacked into the system as claimed. Cant understand why a broker would kill a goose that lays golden eggs either !unless it is a scam trap to hunt the innocent. Appears guilty to me

Back