GUILTY Case# 2011-082 | cmingoti vs www.hfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that HFX.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 32 97.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Take it to a Vote! HANG THEM!

SCAM! Send them the link to this thread and in the meantime send this to a vote. It appears that the company though willing to refund the initial deposit has no intentions of anything more. In addition if anyone has any other information on the two named persons of interest they should seek out a little more information on them and post it!!!

In the mean time I would recommend finding a broker located in the United States that operates offices in other Countries (Avoid the 50% leverage rules). This way you may have some protection by the US Laws and the Embassies in the other Countries. Also before you start trading large amounts of cash try first getting smaller amounts fro the brokers, it will give you a great indication as to how much trouble you will likely be in later on down the trade!

The broker is a scam. Why didn't HFX let CarLa know of the system hacking of a thing when the first withdrawal request of $5000 was made and as the trade was going on but HFX kept mute until a good effort from CarLa paid off to $10000. HFX is wicked and a BIG SCAM .

The moderator, did you contact them (HFX) and what was their respond? if no detailed explanation followed plz lebel them GUILTY for that what i can see here

Hacking huh?

Total nonsense. Unless they have you on camera breaking into their building and accessing their servers internally. Remotely hacking your own orders is a total lie because its not possible. Someone at hfx watches too much tv.
Straight from metatrader
"Security of making the trade transactions is of paramount importance for programs of this kind. In MetaTrader 4, we have come up with the perfect solution. All data exchange between the client terminal and the platform servers is 128-bit encrypted. This is enough to ensure the security of trade transactions. In addition to this, you can use the improved security system based on the algorithm for public-key cryptography (RSA). Information protected in this way is impossible to hack within a reasonable period time"

And a reasonable amount of time to hack this combo of 128 bit encryption and public-key cryptography would be about year of non stop continues attempts. Which is easy for a server admin to log the ip, block it and shut the ports down way before the trade servers could ever be breached.
These guys should be moved to the scam folder for watching way too much tv.

Clara I admire your clarity!!!!

If trades were considered fraudulent, they could have told you when you were making the trades. They didn't. They are just making up excuses as they go along. hfx.com will never get a penny of mine thanks to you. Thanks for alerting everyone about these monsters. I could not find a broker at startforex.com just a blog.

I just wrote hfx.com a message telling them that they would never get any business from me, and to expect a visit from Interpol, which is where I think you should report them next, Internet / Home - INTERPOL

If they are international and are working under aliases, this is the only way they will be caught and imprisoned.

Once again, I admire your Clarity. This happened to me once, but I was too angry and too busy to see clearly. Good work keeping your composure against these scumbags. Thank you from the rest of us.

Last edited:
SCAM broker

All of these scam brokers follow the same method. They start robbing off profitable traders and finally they take all the money and run away...

Since this case has been lauched and a copy has been sent to them for a reply/clarification, there is no answer from them..
I recommend that they should be awarded the honor of being a "SCAM BROKER".. ;)

ggggguiiiillty

Is it me or is this a new trend you make money on forex than next thing youre a "hacker" or you "manipulated" the system cmingoti youre guilty of the crime of being a good trader and how dare you study the market and make profits and as for HFX theyre guilty of being scammers sorry cmingoti I really hope you get your well deserved profits.Keep us updated

Hello Clara, I am very sorry to hear that this has happened to you but am thankful you have exposed them by raising awareness of your experience with them in this forum. People like them need to be stopped. I really hope you get your funds returned to you but my instincts tell me that you probably won't. I don't know if I am allowed to vote, but if I could I would definitely vote "Guilty". They should be ashamed of themselves.

You dont know why a broker do something like this? I do! It's to steal her money.They are cheap thieves.
There should be no place for dishonest people like this in the market.
Please beat'hem up FPA.

GUILTY with all my power

Back