GUILTY Case# 2011-082 | cmingoti vs www.hfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that HFX.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 32 97.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Please find below a sample of one of the trades which emphasis the pattern of trading the trader used and is considered as abusive behavior:
Please find below an explanation for one of the abusive acts by the client:

The above transaction clearly illustrates our main claim, that it was not an innocent client that used to trade at our company, in good faith and without bias, but a sophisticated client taking advantage of a technology loophole in the trading system. The user has recognizes a time frame of few seconds in order to gain assured profit.

Please take a close look at one of his transaction as the client identifies that the EUR USD quote is off market, and execute a 5 lots position (500,000) which is being close after 15 seconds!!

Purple line – reflects the liquidity provider. One of our liquidity providers provided big spread and this was the reason for no market prices for a few seconds

Green line – the real market price at that time. Trader identifies that HFX’s current quote is off market and decides to make an attempt to defraud the system. We wonder why at this time, the trader decides to open a 5 lots position and not 0.5 or 1 lot like he usually trades. We would like to mark that this position opened at 00:01:13 (Server Time) at 1.35668 which is actually the bid price (below the green line)

Pink line- the market price the client sees at HFX’s trading platform. We would like to mark that this position opened at 00:01:13 (Server Time) at 1.35668 which is actually the bid price (below the green line as you may see in the chart). Just to make it simple, the client knows that if the platform will execute the trade, as soon as HFX’s quote will reflect the real market price, the position will be closed in the Take profit rate.

At the time of 00:01:13, the position was closed in the take profit rate the trader placed as he opened the trade.

We would like to make it perfectly clear that HFX’s feed reflects the market price during all trading time.

Question: Is it a crime to make/take profit once your order is filled?

Regardless of whether the trades are from an EA signal or personally traded, the orders were filled and closed either with profit or without profit. It just beats the logic how a very hard earned money can be denied to the trader.

Am sure the trader went through a lot of pressure and emotions when the account was almost getting burst.

HFX is time to act and pay up these profits.

Attachments

• CMingoti.pdf
    5 KB · Views: 21
Dear Paulinho

Dear Paulinho,

I’m very happy to hear that you are so involved, but please explain all of us, why don’t you share the whole information with the forum.
Why don’t you say that you lost your $2500 and HFX gave you your money back! We didn’t had to do it, but we have decided that we don’t want to do business with you any more or with your clients. So we took the high road and pay you back your initial deposit, and this is what we get in return?!?

We both know that you are moving from one company to the other and doing the same thing! This is what have to stop!
Suddenly we see post here of register users that didn’t post anything in the past and HFX is their first post? What do you think that the users here can’t see it???

Explain to your client that we gave you and her money back, although we didn’t had to do it! She (or you) tried to abuse our system, we have more proof of that, and we’ll publish them soon.

We have been talking to the FPA and we’ll prove your client abuse and they will close this case. You on the other end, need to know when you lost, and then thank HFX for giving you your money back!

Dear Mark Polen

Dear Mark,

Do you really repaid, and at the same time I received, I transferred to the account of Carla Mingote thinking of reducing the damage you have caused to her (she can confirm this).

I want to thank them for that? Shall I cite the case of Mr. Rafael Mascarenhas, whose account was blocked for no reason? Everything in its time my dear!

My friend, all companies that somehow have explained to my clients, the ones that are problems I had were some with whom Mr. Andre L. wasrepresentative (startforex and HFX). It would be a chase?

In all of them, he contacted me to send to customers! (I have ALL e-mail to prove what I'm saying).

on 03/ago/11 received this email from Andrew. (Translated by google)

"
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, August 3, 2011 09:09
To: Paulinho Lamana
Subject: RE: Negotiate Oil + gold + coin + indices with HFX

Speak Paulinho. How do you do??

I am the manager of the department of Portuguese brokerage department that had no Portuguese.

Is a very good broker, international working strong in European and Asian markets.

There are good conditions.

you are interested in opening an account? /

abracos

Horacio Cardozo Farah,
Portuguese Department Manager
Email: horacio@hfx.com
Tel: +442031500432
Fax: +442031500180 "

I did not looking for you .... You did come to me! and believing that Mr. Andre L. said, I sent two customers! and two were injured!

Respond to the FPA, for which reason Mr. Andre L. used a false name ... Please, we need to know why!

Here in Brazil and elsewhere in the world, forgery is a crime!

My friend Mark, false accusations notwithstanding!

I would really like the HFX entered in court against me (as you threatened me) only then really know who is who!

No brokerage in the world have a complaint about me, NOBODY!

I'm sorry about this whole situation, but I feel by CARLA, by Raphael and many others clietnes that must have been damaged by you and who know this space for discussion.

But wait! not be in a hurry! prevalçesce the truth ALWAYS! ALWAYS!

It is regrettable that you are doing!

If you have to pay from my pocket the damage that you gave Carla and Raphael (whose case was not cited here), I'll pay! In fact, I am already paying for!

Money is no problem for me my dear. ma by the way you will need these pennies in order to close the emrpesa!

As for closing the case is very simple. Just pay what they owe to Carla and Rafael and everything will be solved!

Otherwise, I will go to the end! whatever the cost.

I'm available!

Time.

Dear,

I keep a good relationship with many serious brokers. Some certified and no other certification.

This is necessary for my students to have options. Rarely do I indicate a broker or another.

The choice is always individual. But in this case, "Murphy's Law" was present!

I am registered with the FPA for a long time, (moderators can confirm this). Unfortunately it's true what you said about the number of posts. But believe me, only now I could see the power they have this space!

I will be a very user assiduously and actively collaborate with the community, regardless of the resolution of this case!

Moderators can also check the origin of the comments by IP, then, do not worry. FPA is serious! If something goes wrong, they warn you!

No problem Lyndy. Over the years, I've been dragged in by more than one cat. :D

Mark, my questions seem to have been ignored. Here they are again:

That's a single example of a trade opening when there was a screwup in the prices that your brokerage offered to clients. Could it be a coincidence? What percent of the total trades in this account qualified as "abusive" in your book?

Suddenly we see post here of register users that didn’t post anything in the past and HFX is their first post? What do you think that the users here can’t see it???

Internet brought the world to be a very small village, and i think the HFX representative is not getting the heck about what the power of this tool brings about. Especially when when you are doing business - bad business, you get smoked.

FPA or any body who has basic IT usage can verify the origins or IP addresses of the posts.

Many people will watch and read most of threads and don't participate in them. But it really hurts to see extreme denial of traders money not paid.

The case at hand is M/s Carla's, can she be paid????!!!!

:mad: thanks for the alert Carla, was about to open an account with this company. Pheeww.. :nerd: i vote for Guilty..!

Think about all those poor traders who have lost their shirt trading to tell me why i give a f about a broker having to pay out for a change.
Where does all the money go when you lose? Where does all the money go when you win?
Guilty as hell!

Hello All,

First of all I would like to point that HFX is a worldwide broker which enable her traders the best trading conditions in the market:
1. We do not have Limit & stop level limitations from the current market price. Trader may set a limit order with less than 1 pip from the market price!
2. We do not have any limitation for the time a trader must hold open position
3. We enable scalping
4. We enable EA’s from all kind
5. We have the best feed in the market
6. We provide a wide array of financial instruments to trade with.

Regarding the complaint of the trader, Mrs. Carla Maria Mingoti from Brasil:

We have a found a number of trades which in she took advantage to hack the system and is considered 100% as abusive and offensive behavior. This kind of behavior is kept only for professionals and not for the “Average Trader” in which she was able to identify the only 1 time frame in which HFX’s feed price was out of the market price! This is rarely happens but sometimes, has a result that HFX is working with a number of feed providers, there is a situation when all feed providers are restart their program at the same time and in a time frame of a few seconds, a professional trader can identify the opportunity to open position in an off market price, in order to generate a certain profit.
The trader cannot claim in any case that he is an innocent trader who is a victim in this case. This pattern of trading is kept only for professionals hackers! It is not an incident when the positions were opened exactly during midnight (00:00 MT4 server time).

We would like to make it perfectly clear that according to HFX’s policy, we have zero tolerance for fraud; we don’t want to deal with such traders. It is also written in the trading agreement:

“ABUSIVE OR OFFENSIVE BEHAVIOR
82. Abusive or offensive behavior will not be tolerated on Company’s Web-site or with any of our staff. Any violation of this policy will result in a suspension of your use of the services or such other action as may be reasonably required by Company to ensure compliance. In addition, you are not entitled to make untrue and/or malicious and/or damaging comments with regard to the Company operation in any media or forum.
FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES AND PROHIBITED TRANSACTIONS
83. Company has a zero tolerance policy towards fraudulent activity. If, in Company’s sole determination, you are found to have attempted to defraud Company or any other Client of any of the services in any way, or if Company suspects you of fraudulent payment, including use of stolen credit cards, or any other fraudulent activity (including but not limited to any chargeback, or other reversal of a payment) or prohibited transaction (including but not limited to money laundering or account take over), Company reserves the right to suspend and/or close your Account and to share this information (together with your identity) with banks, credit card companies, and other such appropriate enforcement agencies.
84. We reserve the right to void and withhold any or all funds made by any person or group of persons where we have reasonable grounds to believe that said person or group of persons is acting or has acted in liaison in an attempt to defraud or damage Company and/or the services in any way.
85. In the interests of data protection and security you are expressly prohibited from posting information or contacting our Clients to offer or promote any offers, products or services without the express written permission of Company.”

Please find below a sample of one of the trades which emphasis the pattern of trading the trader used and is considered as abusive behavior:
Please find below an explanation for one of the abusive acts by the client:

The above transaction clearly illustrates our main claim, that it was not an innocent client that used to trade at our company, in good faith and without bias, but a sophisticated client taking advantage of a technology loophole in the trading system. The user has recognizes a time frame of few seconds in order to gain assured profit.

Please take a close look at one of his transaction as the client identifies that the EUR USD quote is off market, and execute a 5 lots position (500,000) which is being close after 15 seconds!!

Purple line – reflects the liquidity provider. One of our liquidity providers provided big spread and this was the reason for no market prices for a few seconds

Green line – the real market price at that time. Trader identifies that HFX’s current quote is off market and decides to make an attempt to defraud the system. We wonder why at this time, the trader decides to open a 5 lots position and not 0.5 or 1 lot like he usually trades. We would like to mark that this position opened at 00:01:13 (Server Time) at 1.35668 which is actually the bid price (below the green line)

Pink line- the market price the client sees at HFX’s trading platform. We would like to mark that this position opened at 00:01:13 (Server Time) at 1.35668 which is actually the bid price (below the green line as you may see in the chart). Just to make it simple, the client knows that if the platform will execute the trade, as soon as HFX’s quote will reflect the real market price, the position will be closed in the Take profit rate.

At the time of 00:01:13, the position was closed in the take profit rate the trader placed as he opened the trade.

We would like to make it perfectly clear that HFX’s feed reflects the market price during all trading time.

carla_pic.png

Only in a few times during the month, a major part of the liquidity providers of our feed provider making a system restart, all of them at the same time. At this part, due to technological failure, a professional “hacker”, who as an “abusive experience “in the online trading, will be able to identify this gap and defraud the system.

As we mentioned before, HFX has zero tolerance for fraud, we don’t want to deal with such traders and we made a decision not to work with this IB or his clients.

However, as an act of good will, and in order to resolve the issue, we have reimbursed the initial funds, both to the IB and to the client, although I might add, we didn’t have to do this.

Mark Polen - HFX

Bla bla bla..
It's not fair youself making the judgement. You are the conterpart of this case. Don't you realize that?
If you do not like her way of trading, pay her the full balance with her profits, close her account and go fix your scammy system.

YOU ARE GUILTY

De Hermes from Ipatinga/MG

Back