GUILTY Case# 2013-084 | hp69flva vs WWW.FXVV.COM

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FXVV is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 66 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hp69flva

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: WWW.FXVV.COM

My Case is: Early Feb of this year, I opened 3 accounts testing out 3 strategies funding with the same bank card. Two accounts did not work out and I lost most of the trading capital in these 2 accounts. The 3rd account managed to rack up thousand of profits. Five months after opening these 3 accounts on July 1, my 3rd account's (winning account)trading privileges were disabled without any warnings whereas my other 2 accounts are left normally to trade (losing account). I'm not able to put SL's or close any of my open existing positions. I have tried in vain to email or chat with them to find why my account is put in that position. I have also emailed them to close down my open positions since I cannot manage the risk on it. They have totally ignore and left my 3rd account exposed to risk. I cannot access that trading account nor can I do anything with that 3rd winning account. It has been two weeks since I was able to trade that account. Not only I may have been robbed of thousands of dollars in profit but also may also have lost my initial deposit or funding of my account. What is even worse is that there's no explanations. I have attached all the documents that backs everything that I have written about this case.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by PHAM on 07/07/13

The company was first contacted about the issue on 07/01/13 the last contact was on 07/01/13

Details: No replies

Company representatives' emails: Aldemir<support@fxvv.com>
Ruta<accounts@fxvv.com>

Attachments

• AccountStatus.htm
    42.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Transaction.htm
    42 KB · Views: 6
  • History.htm
    41.6 KB · Views: 4
  • CurrentDisabling of winning account.htm
    42.5 KB · Views: 4
  • LiveChat.htm
    42.5 KB · Views: 3
This company never replied the customer whatsoever and this entitles them for this honor.
By the way, did you complain to the regulators as I suggested?

Eddinger,

I was in the process when FXVV finally contacted me and told me that they would investigate this matter. They have asked me to resend in my ID's documents and they will get back with me on their investigation. I'm going to wait another day then will continue with my complaints to the regulators.

Yes, it's clear now that this was an attempt to stall and give me the runaround. I will be posting more of their blatant lies for people to see.

I really dont think they are going to respond to the formal invitation. I got this from FXVV on my skype:
[7/24/2013 1:43:33 AM] FXVV Commercial Brokers: we dont care about FPA review

Guilty to me.
I saw the whole communication with this company from day one, their behavior and acts are giving them the honor of my guilty vote

It's going to be THE NEXT SCAM BROKER OF THE YEAR.

STAY AWAY from SCAMMER, they will suck your money, another f*ck*ng bucket shop

Back