GUILTY Case# 2013-107 | hamzanajam vs www.4xp.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that 4XP.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 133 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hamzanajam

Corporal
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.4xp.com

My Case is: i opened an account with them 3057081 is my account number mr naseer is my account manager, firstly they didnt let me trade for 1 month stating me that they are verifying the documents, after that they gave me 150 dollars which i never asked for, and for that they wanted me to trade 210 standard lots to be able to withdraw anyone money from my account, i refused and asked them to give my money back, they said they will remove the bonus and the lots restriction will taken off, i said okay but their platform and trade execution is so slow that i couldnt work with them, i asked them for withdrawal and in last 3 months they are not giving me back any of my money, please send them invite asking them to solve the problem

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by hamza najam on 09/02/13

The company was first contacted about the issue on 08/12/13 the last contact was on 09/03/13

Details: they dont reply me, i tried calling me almost 3 times everyday for last 1 month, they always say try contacting us next week, p

Company representatives' emails: Naser Alsayegh <naser.alsayegh@4xp.com> <customersupport@4xp.com>
<info@4xp.com>

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 17
Can you please try again to get your own thread posted in Scam Alerts. All I see is posts inside of other people's threads.

Excellent!

Yo AsstMod! From what I see in scam alerts and the reviews, 4XP is acting very strangely lately. Can you try to issue the formal invite ASAP?

all the traders trading with 4xp is having same problem, if they dont defend themselves they should be declared as scam, they are really making traders suffer

A formal invitation was sent last week. One person wrote back promising some form of public reply. If there is no reply this week, this moves to the Open Cases folder next week.

Watch out for new FPA members replying in your public thread. I am watching several new members who joined in late August. I think they may be associated with 4XP.

they didnt come up with any reply and week is over, i think the time is to move the case to open cases folder

4XP employees are posting some very positive comments which were labeled spam and were banned by the moderator.
In one of them which by posted by Modyette there was an attachment that "proving" 4XP as a good company (https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11139&d=1378739198)
This attachment is 4XP Microsoft Dynamics CRM which is available only for their employees, if you will look well in this attachment you will find that:

1. Withdrawal is blocked
2. The user of this CRM is Don Marx (or whatever is his real name) of 4XP
3. Account holder name is Romolo something while the withdrawal in this transaction is for Julien Van de Putte- no idea why

View attachment 11226

I guess one more official invite be sent and told them if they doesnt appear this time, they will be declared spam

Back