GUILTY Case# 2013-108 | Frank76 vs 4xp.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that 4XP.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 122 99.2%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
as I said before, I believe 4xp is facing liquidity issues, they have no money to pay traders
one more case to start a scam investigation

i am also having the same problem with them. i withdrew 12k USD which they said i cannot have due to withdrawal delays and some problem with liberty reserves. they have decided to pay me on a monthly basis - 1k usd over 12 months. really disappointed.

Just to keep all of you up to date - I haven't seen the slightest cent so far from 4xp. Despite the fact they promised to pay in installments. I have filed a case with their regulator FMRRC from whom I learned that they are currently investigated. This unscheduled audit is said to last till the 23rd of october. My complaint won't be considered before. The next thing I learned is that these payment problems are related to the capital control in cyprus (we all know what happened there) so that the company can only withdraw a small amount of money per month. According to different news sites these capital controls in cyprus should be slightly released this autumn which I doubt as everybody would try to get their money out of the bankrupt cyprus banks - which lead into a bank run. So let's see what happens next and hope and pray for the best.

Back