GUILTY Case# 2013-110 | wadad Saad vs www.4XP.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that 4XP.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 57 98.3%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wadad Saad

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.4XP.com

My Case is: I opened a protective account at 4XP and I deposited $10000. This account allows me to get my money back if I loose the whole sum with the condition that I don't make any withdraw during that period. I lost the money and I asked them to give me back the money. They refused and deny the terms of the offer according to which I took the account. Although this offer was on their web site again in August with the same promises.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by wadad Saad on 09/05/13

The company was first contacted about the issue on 07/01/13 the last contact was on 09/02/13

Details: The director of my account Naser Al Sayegh told that this account doesn't guarantee the refund of your money. Which is not true. and one month after I asked to return the money, they put the same announcement on their web site with the same promises to give back the money in case you loose the whole deposit.

Company representatives' emails: Naser Alsayegh <naser.alsayegh@4xp.com>

Attachments

• Loai Haj Yehya.docx
    22.8 KB · Views: 11
guilty all the way home

to all 4xp employees- you need to feel ashamed for supporting a scam. Israel is full of forex companies I suggest you try to get another job elsewhere and not to be part of this disgrace

What evidence do you have that they guaranteed to return your money if you lost it? Doesn't sound plausible to me but it certainly would be wonderful to be able to trade without the fear of loss. Isn't there a saying " If it sounds too good to be true it probably is"? Caveat Emptor!

What evidence do you have that they guaranteed to return your money if you lost it? Doesn't sound plausible to me but it certainly would be wonderful to be able to trade without the fear of loss. Isn't there a saying " If it sounds too good to be true it probably is"? Caveat Emptor!

I wonder why it took you 4 years to make your first comment here... but anyway welcome :)

They are not the first company to offer such deal, and I agree "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is"

Any bets on how long until they close down the website and start doing business under a new name?

Back