GUILTY Case# 2013-127 | isabela85 vs www.4xp.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that 4XP.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 71 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

isabela85

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.4xp.com

My Case is: My name is Isabela Drobota and I have account number 3058490 with 4XP. My IB (fxrebate.eu) had an agreement with 4XP ( I have all the e-mails prooving that) that for their promotion of 100% deposit bonus I do not have to trade any volumes to withdraw profits or deposit. So on the 7th of May I deposited 1000 euro and got the 1000 euro bonus. In the meanwhile I traded and made a nice profit. On the 13th of June I made a request to withdraw my funds and nothing has happened. on 24th of July I requested again my money and nothing. I have contacted everyone in 4xp and even hired a lawyer to solve this but nothing is happening atm, waiting for answers from the regulators and Interpol. The only answers I get from 4xp each time(if they bother replying every couple of weeks) is we will do our best for you to receive your money but we don't know what is the hold up. I asked who knows in that company. they say financial but they don't talk to clients so they say they will forward my request. Mid August 4xp offered to pay 2% interest on my money but pay in two installments, half end of august, half end of september, 2nd of october today and no money.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Isabela on 07/23/13

The company was first contacted about the issue on 06/13/13 the last contact was on 09/27/13

Details: -no replies mostly
-we will proceed asap
-we don't know what is the hold up
-we will pay in 2 installments end of August, end of Sept( nothing paid)

I just wonder, I saw so many people complaining about them why doesn't anyone do something about it...why are they still opened for business if so many people are scammed.

Company representatives' emails: "Josh Black" <josh.black@4xp.com>, "Diego M Dorta" <diego.dorta@4xp.com>, jayden.hamilton@4xp.com, "John Green" <john.green@4xp.com>, sarah.kay@4xp.com, "Elena Novak" <elena.novak@4xp.com>, customersupport@4xp.com

Attachments

• isabela drobota vs 4xp.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
Yo AsstMod, can you get this one moved to Open Cases.

Isabela85, go ahead and post an update on the issue in your thread in Scam Alerts.

Two guilty verdicts so far and 4 open cases against them.

I do believe I can hear the sounds of a fast approaching Scam Finding.

guilty all the way home

to all 4xp employees- you need to feel ashamed for supporting a scam. Israel is full of forex companies I suggest you try to get another job elsewhere and not to be part of this disgrace

As I've said in another case involving 4XP, their business is 'SCAMMING' so lets put them out for good.

I voted "Guilty"! The reasons for that are posted in another scam report against 4xp brokers!

Well I am convinced 4xp is a scam operation, all these cases against then and nobody can get their money back, 100% deposit bonus usually sounds too good to be true, just to lure people in when they have no intention of returning any money to anybody.

Back