GUILTY Case# 2015-016 | robroost55 vs optionrally.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that OptionRally.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 58 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

robroost55

Private, 1st Class
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.optionrally.com

My Case is: I made some trades with this site and doubled my money so i decided i wanted to withdrawal most of it ie $17,000 usd but after getting a run a round i decided to withdrawal $21,000 usd. The second i hit the withdrawal key my account manager Sven Johnson calls me and starts having a go saying i thought we were going to be in it for the long haul etc, etc so i tell him i am withdrawing most of the cash to use to buy a house. He tells me he cannot trade with me with having 10k in their and thats it i have not managed to speak to him since.

I have no bonuses on this account so this part is not a problem
I try all the time to make withdrawals and they cancel them with no reason or excuse

I have been trying to withdrawal my money since 13th Jan 2015 but they keep cancelling it and say a different excuse every time i call them.
I have complied with all their instructions even sent all my info on their dodgy looking form. Now i am told my account needs to be verified! also they need to call me to do a voice confirmation and also now being told they are freezing my account whilst they look into possible fraud!
How many more excuses can they come up with?
Every day at least 2 or 3 times i call all their numbers listed on their website and also on linkedin and facebook to ask to see why they are suddenly having these problems with a withdrawal.

As of 29th Jan still no reply from optionrally and they cancelled my withdrawal request again

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by robroost55 on 01/23/15

The company was first contacted about the issue on 01/13/15 the last contact was on 01/29/15

Details: No response

Company representatives' emails: <svenj@optionrally.com>

Attachments

• balance 23rd.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 1
  • wdraw cann.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 1
I've just sent a formal invitation to OptionRally. If they don't respond, this gets moved to Open Cases sometime next week.

There's already another case against OptionRally going up for a vote today, so I may as well set this one up too.

Optionrally

GUILTY! This company shows a pattern of accepting money with no problem, but, they refuse to return money, with many of their customers not being able to reach them. Not a legitimate broker....

Guilty!

There's already another case against OptionRally going up for a vote today, so I may as well set this one up too.
The customer has the rights to withdraw their own money at anytime! there is no bonus there, and there is no service provided to this customer. it is all belongs to customer.

There is no a logical explanation to why they are not paying this trader, besides the fact they want to steal his money.

GUILTY

When the trader is not bonded with bonus program, the broker is running out of excuses. They shouldnt hold the traders money under pretext of fraud.

GUILTY! But these guys have absolutely no morale's, optionrally.com has certainly proved that they are a fraudulent operation and should be shut down. They have no reason to withhold your money.

Back