GUILTY Case# 2015-029 | osa vs finpari.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Finpari.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 34 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

osa

Private, 1st Class
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.finpari.com

My Case is: DONT WANT TO PAY MY $1146.37(DEPOSIT+PROFITS)

FINPARI COMPLIANCE VERIFIED AND APPROVED MY DOCUMENT, THEY SENT AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, STATING MY DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND APPROVED. IT WAS MY NIGERIAN NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD I SENT, IT SHOWED I AM A NIGERIAN, YOU VERIFIED AND APPROVED IT, AFTER TRADING FOR DAYS AND MADE PROFIT BECAUSE I ASKED FOR WITHDRAWAL ON WEDNESDAY FOR $347, IT WAS APPROVED, I ASKED FOR A WITHDRAWAL FOR $500 THE FOLLOWING DAY AFTER TRADING SUCCESSFULLY AND THAT WAS WHERE THE STORY BEGAN, TELLING ME – “Unfortunately due to regulatory restrictions for operations in Nigeria, we have to terminate your trading account. Based on terms and conditions, all trading activity was canceled and invested trading deposit was returned back to your account. As soon as operational ban will be removed for your location, you will be notified” ..
ALL THESE WAS WHEN I STARTED MAKING PROFITS AND BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT I ASKED FOR WITHDRAWAL TWO DAYS IN A ROLL. THEY WANT TO KEEP BOTH MY DEPOSITS AND MY PROFITS. I HAVENT RECEIVED MY DEPOSIT OF $250 THEIR COMPLIANCE CLAIMED THEY HAVE RETURNED SINCE FEB 20 2015 VIA EMAIL. I WILL ALSO ATTACT THE SCREENSHOT OF THE EMAIL.
1. I READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE REGISTERING, NOTHING OF SUCH WAS STATED IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, https://www.finpari.com/terms I HAVE TAKEN ALL SCREENSHOTS OF THEIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS FROM A – Z INCASE THEY WANT TO QUICKLY RE-EDIT TO SOOTHE THIER CRIMINAL ACT.
2.FINPARI COMPLIANCE VERIFIED AND APPROVED MY DOCUMENTS(NIGERIAN NATIONAL ID CARD THAT SHOWED I AM NIGERIAN) BEFORE I WENT AHEAD TO DEPOSIT. WHY DID THEY APPROVE THE FIRST WITHDRAWAL IF THEY DONT ACCEPT NIGERIA, WHY IS IT THAT, WHEN I REQUESTED FOR ANOTHER WITHDRAWAL THE NEXT DAY THEY ARE COMING UP WITH THIS, ESPECIALLY BECAUSE THE AMOUNT IS BIGGER THAN THE FIRST?
3. WHICH REGULATORY RESTRICTIONS ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT?

4. THEY ACCEPTED MY NIGERIA CARD WHEN DEPOSITING NO RESTRICTIONS, TIME FOR WITHDRAWALS STORIES BEGAN

THEY SHOULD SEND MY $1146.37 AND STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE THEIR MONEY.. I WENT TO THEIR LIVE CHAT AND ACTED LIKE A NEW CLIENT, THE LADY CONFIRMED THAT THEY ACCEPT NIGERIAN TRADERS AND TRADERS ALLOVER THE WORLD, SO IMAGINE THE LIES THE COMPANY IS COMING UP WITH JUST NOT TO PAY MY MONEY.. AFTER I ALLOWED THE LADY (NATALIA SHMIDT) TO FINISH TYPING EVERYTHING, THEN I SAID TO HER THIS IS OSA, AND WROTE; THANK YOU FOR GIVING MY MORE EVIDENCE, SHE IMMEDIATELY BLOCKED THE CHAT.. I SAVED THE CHAT.. THE CONVERSATION BELOW..

Natalia Shmidt
support
Welcome to Finpari! I can teach you how to make your first trading income even today. What's your name please?
18:43
hello good evening
Hello, how can I help you ?
i registered today
nobody has called
is it true you approve withdrawals in just an hour?
18:44
yes, of course
18:44
wow.. this has never happened in binary option, the highest time is 24hours... ok. do you charge for withdrawals?
18:45
We don't charge for withdrawals
18:46
wow, i am impressed.. what is the minimum deposit?
Minimum deposit is $250
please are you regulated?
18:47
We are the member of regulated stock market www.spotoptionexchange.com/ and the platform is certified by CySec Cyprus.
18:47
ok.. thats good..
how do i deposit?
18:48
There are all our funding methods www.finpari.com/metody-popolnenija-scheta
18:49
thank you
your phone numbers are not working.
18:49
I'm going to check it. Thank you for information.
18:50
Please introduce yourself
You are always welcome!
18:50
so i can withdraw as i like anytime i feel.
what documents do you require ?
18:52
Yes, but minimum sum for withdrawal is $50
For verification please send copy of your passport to our legal department by the email address: compliance@finpari.com
18:52
Please rate the service quality
Ok. $50 is very ok
you accept traders all over?
18:53
All over - From the all world ?
18:53
yes
18:54
yes, of course
18:54
some broker dont accept UK and US traders and other places
finpari@compliance.com right?
18:55
yES
ok, let me send my documents
how long will they verify it?
It depends how much work they have
18:56
oh ok.. but i can deposit before it is approved
yes, of course
do you accept traders from Nigeria
18:57
Yes, we accept people from Nigeria. They can trade, why not ?
18:58
ok
you have Nigeria customers already trading with you?
19:00
I think yes, I really don't remember.
19:01
ok,
19:02
Somebody we have
i dont get
I can't tell how much we have
19:04
no problem ..
all i just want to know is if you accept traders from Nigeria
and that my deposit is safe
19:05
All protected
19:07
thank you ma...
please which number can i call,
all the numbers are not working
its important i have a contact number, because i am willing to deposit $5000
19:09
We are updating platform, so we have some problems with the phone. Please send me your e-mail, your personal manager will send you his contact with e-mail, skype and phone number.
I'm just support, you have to speak with your personal manager.
19:10
ok,no problem
this is Osa, thank you for further giving me evidence to use to prosecute your company, i have recorded this conversation and you affirmed that you accept Nigeria traders, bcos the reason your company is holding my money deposit +profits was that you dont accept traders from Nigeria
thank you for the evidence

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by finpari.com on 02/26/15

The company was first contacted about the issue on 02/19/15 the last contact was on 02/26/15

Details: Dear Osamudia,

Unfortunately due to regulatory restrictions for operations in Nigeria, we have to terminate your trading account. Based on terms and conditions, all trading activity was canceled and invested trading deposit was returned back to your account. As soon as operational ban will be removed for your location, you will be notified.

Kind Regards,
Finpari compliance department

Company representatives' emails: <support@finpari.com>
<compliance@finpari.com>

Attachments

• screenshot_20150220_093142.png
    111.7 KB · Views: 2
  • screenshot_20150220_093020.png
    153.3 KB · Views: 1
  • screenshot_20150220_102539.png
    103.5 KB · Views: 1
Yo AsstMod! This one looks very straightforward. Can you get a formal invitation out soon?

I've just issued the formal invitation. Osa, please leave an update 4 or 5 days to let me know if you heard anything new from them.

OK. I will be needing the support of FPA to make sure this broker pays my money.. Thanks

Based on reviews found elsewhere online and numerous other complaints regarding withdrawals and questionable ethics, this broker should be avoided.

Back