GUILTY Case# 2015-077 | pacificTrader vs empireoption.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that EmpireOption.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 62 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pacificTrader

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.empireoption.com

My Case is: Dear FPA ,
I was duped into using EMPIRE OPTIONS, and fell for their attractive 63% return promise or your money back policy. Which I cannot say is a policy at all because they certainly do not honor it.
In hindsight I realize my mistake for trusting them, but because of their size and the level of return and refund policy they communicated to me I was overwhelmed into putting $50,000 into it. Their communications also suggest that they are a Regulated Platform.
To make matters worse, they traded it for me, with this promise yet I only recently found out that they make money from me losing so of course they would want to trade it down and not 63% per month. I have supporting evidence of these things they said to me prior to trading and countless emails.
Later, when I saw that my account was losing a lot of money in just a week I told them we should stop trading. Instead they insisted that I trade further and that If I do not make back the $50,000 they would refund the whole amount. So because of this I agreed and let them trade further and it yet continued to lose.
I would have not gone ahead with the program without their refund policy which turned out to be bogus. When I wanted the remaining 50% of my funds they wouldn't even withdraw that!? They said I had to signed a waiver form waiving all liability to them first. So they actually blackmailed me to take the 50% loss of my money back to try and cover themselves for telling lies to solicit me.
They have since returned only a partial amount and I believe the full amount should be given back as they are B-Booking and it doesn't cost them money. That money isn't traded on a live exchange so it would just mean them giving back what i deposited with them in the first place, the full $50,000.
Either way one thing is for sure, they seem to be operating like a scam, I will ofcourse update a fair resolution to this issue in the thread, if they choose to do the right thing.
Summary using correspondence to them on Feb 25th 2015 after they tried to force me to sign a waiver form After the losses or not give me even my own money back:
To whom it may concern:

Here are the facts:

1. I wired $50,000 to Empire Option to begin trading.
2. I was working with Federico Isgleas who said he was working for 7 years with the company and had a track record of making he said 10k per week on a 50k investment.
3. There was a delay in receiving the wire ad your bank had trouble tracking it as it took almost two weeks.
4. Federico did most of the trading himself in the account and said he was working with an economist and I should trust him.
5. After the first week Federico lost around 23k and said in multiple emails that we as going to get the account back to 50k and I was not going to lose and I should not worry. There was never any mention of bonus or this money being conditional on reaching a certain minimum turnover or leaving the money with Empire Option for a minimum period of time. Federico said he spoke to the owners and they were taking responsibility for the loss.
6. I have attached the only one page document that Federico had me sign which had no mention of any restriction for bonuses or minimum turnover etc. There was no contract stipulating restrictions that you are now stating.

After reviewing the attached email correspondence I respectfully request that my original $50,000 be wired back to me. Thank you in advance for your understanding in this matter.

Best,

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by www.empireoption.com on 04/28/15

The company was first contacted about the issue on 12/12/14 the last contact was on 04/28/15

Details: From: Federico Isgleas <federico.isgleas@empireoption.com>

I just finish my meting with the economist, we are trading today and we open some trades with the gold for tomorrow to, we are going to wait until tomorrow, maybe its not the best week, but dont worry if we close the day with less than 50k tomorrow we gonna give you the money back and start a new strategy.

Thank you!

OK I hope you are taking responsibility here as sso far all trades you opened today are losing and account tomorrow could be like 23 or 25k just wanted to confirm u will put it back to 50k at end of week. Please confirm

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network.

From: Federico Isgleas <federico.isgleas@empireoption.com>

Yes of course, I talk with the owners of the company and they going to give you back the money that you need to reach the 50k.

From: Federico Isgleas <federico.isgleas@empireoption.com>

Hi Sr,

Yes, if this time we have a bad result on the trades we gonna refound the money back to your account, Im sure thats not gonna happen but any way yo not gonna loose.

To whom it may concern:

Here are the facts:

1. I wired $50,000 to Empire Option to begin trading.
2. I was working with Federico Isgleas who said he was working for 7 years with the company and had a track record of making he said 10k per week on a 50k investment.
3. There was a delay in receiving the wire ad your bank had trouble tracking it as it took almost two weeks.
4. Federico did most of the trading himself in the account and said he was working with an economist and I should trust him.
5. After the first week Federico lost around 23k and said in multiple emails that we as going to get the account back to 50k and I was not going to lose and I should not worry. There was never any mention of bonus or this money being conditional on reaching a certain minimum turnover or leaving the money with Empire Option for a minimum period of time. Federico said he spoke to the owners and they were taking responsibility for the loss.
6. I have attached the only one page document that Federico had me sign which had no mention of any restriction for bonuses or minimum turnover etc. There was no contract stipulating restrictions that you are now stating.

After reviewing the attached email correspondence I respectfully request that my original $50,000 be wired back to me. Thank you in advance for your understanding in this matter.

Best,

Company representatives' emails: Federico Isgleas <federico.isgleas@empireoption.com>
Federico Demczylo <federico.demczylo@empireoption.com>
Diego Frontan <diego.frontan@empireoption.com>

Attachments

• doron - pacifictrader 1.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 2
  • doron - pacifictrader 2.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 5
There are a couple of questions waiting for you in your Scam Alerts thread.

I see most of the questions have been answered. I'm sending a formal invitation now.

Thanks AsstModerator and Pharoah, does that mean you are contacting Empire Options formally to join, I really hope they do as I have no luck contacting them after they took my money. Please let me know if I can assist in any way :)

Super grateful

They didn't reply by email. I don't see anything from them in your Scam Alerts thread either.

This is going to a vote now.

Guilty! I believe nobody and give a promise for winning trade! If This Federico really work in market for 7 years, he has to know this. This company blow big bubble to trick customer.

"Federico Isgleas who said he was working for 7 years with the company and had a track record of making he said 10k per week on a 50k investment"

I am now 55, - Till now, I have found that the saying: If it is too good to be true, - it probably is. - Still holds.

If you do the math, this is 80% a month not compounded.
This means: start 50k doing 80% a month
month 1 - 90k
month 2 - 162k
month 3 - 291k
month 4 - 524k
month 5 - 944k
month 6 - 1,7m
month 12 - 57,8m
I do not think anyone would be working for a scam company, or for anyone else for that matter, - with results like that.

Yes, they seem to think they are invincible and do not have to answer for their actions. Each day their sales team is out there, thats a new person possibly working hard to save up for marriage, a house, kids education or something that gets a cold call and considers putting years of money into a 63% return just for a short time only to find not only could they not trade that way, they wouldnt even if they could because its binary options and binary options is all about client vs broker.

Thanks so much for all the support and input, words cannot explain the feeling of not being completely alone to regret this and to be able to have somewhere to go to constructively get over this.... :)

Yes, they seem to think they are invincible and do not have to answer for their actions. Each day their sales team is out there, thats a new person possibly working hard to save up for marriage, a house, kids education or something that gets a cold call and considers putting years of money into a 63% return just for a short time only to find not only could they not trade that way, they wouldnt even if they could because its binary options and binary options is all about client vs broker.

Thanks so much for all the support and input, words cannot explain the feeling of not being completely alone to regret this and to be able to have somewhere to go to constructively get over this.... :)

And that's why I simply leave these promises, especially when someone makes a promise to me that I am going to receive more than 10% monthly just by investing in Forex markets and it would be risk-free. It is such a joke!

Due to company's statement which is not presented here and the way they asked from a client to sign a waiver ( which actually means that they are not responsible for any losses ), their "attractive" offer for risk-free investment ( with binary options ) and killing bonuses ( up to 300%, which is simply unreal ) - GUILTY!

@pacificTrader, have you actually signed a power of attorney? With such a document, you actually allow someone to trade on your behalf. If you haven't, could they prove that you have allowed a broker from the company to trade with your investment?!
I would suggest you informing the local police authorities regarding this case and find a good lawyer with practise on international law.

I hope that this case could be resolved by the company!

Back