GUILTY Case# 2015-093 | scamwarning vs tradersking.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that TradersKing.com.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 80 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here are the before and after screen shots of the Tradersking Regulatory Environment page. You can look it up in google but there is very little there now. The First two attachments show reference to Cysec and the other company whose CIF number they quote to make it appear that they are somehow affiliated with them and therefore regulated. After my complaint, this company confirmed that they have nothing to do with Tradersking and that they have issued them with a warning to remove this info. They have now removed any reference to Cysec and the other company as you can see. The other wording they had there where they refer to another regulator in Greece, does not tell you anything really, just obviously there to baffle you with b.s and appear to be regulated on the surface of it. This is further evidence that Tradersking were set up to scam people right from the get go, when they first set up the site. I continue to call Tradersking but can't get through at all any more - they are still operating, but they obviously know it is me wanting to know what has happened to my $20k.

img-718133803.jpg
img-718133813.jpg
img-718133822.jpg

Just letting you know that I am without my computer for a few days as it is being repaired, so can't access my emails to respond to FPA regarding this case. I can't remember the email to respond to but will do shortly. Thank you

TradersKing's representative stopped responding to emails. This moves to Open Cases today. If there is no progreess by the end of the week, it goes to a vote next week.

Well, it seems that the website is still up and running while they continue scamming people. The cyber police don't appear to of done anything in the last 6 months. I even received a call from Michelle's or Kristin or whatever she calls herself. The Greek authorities mentioned we may want to look in Gibraltar which is possibly where they're hiding out. Perhaps it would be worth hiring a PI in that area?

Well, it seems that the website is still up and running while they continue scamming people. The cyber police don't appear to of done anything in the last 6 months. I even received a call from Michelle's or Kristin or whatever she calls herself. The Greek authorities mentioned we may want to look in Gibraltar which is possibly where they're hiding out. Perhaps it would be worth hiring a PI in that area?

Just wondering when you say cyber police, who are you referring to? Do you mean the London Fraud Police. I am following up with them again to express my disappointment in their lack of action. This is why these scammers grow in numbers and position themselves the way they do, because with so many regulators, and cyber and fraud police it is still so difficult to get action.

I would like to provide an additional warning. These same people are also trading as safe-option.com. I believe that both are owned by Chelestra who also own LBinary. Safe-option made promises to me that they did not keep and they just do not reply to any emails about withdrawal requests. They do keep asking for additional funds in the account and I suspect that the "account manager" gets a large cut of any fresh deposits. He says "I want to help you make money but you must help me too by putting in more money". It is like feeding cash into a black hole.
The "compliance" dept at safe-option claim to be regulated by "European authorities" but I cannot find any evidence of that. They also provide an office address near the London Stock Exchange to generate a feeling of security.

[lang=af]They are scammers. They change your password and when asking for a new password, the new password never works. When will the day comes that all these scammer brokers will be jailed?[/lang]

Another case of clear guilty. Voted for it. I will be waiting for the day to see these scammers behind bars. They were trained for only one. How to professionally lie

Back