DISMISSED Case# 2015-108 | zarni vs ajaxfinancial.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Ajaxfinancial.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 77 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zarni

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.ajaxfinancial.com

My Case is: Ajax Financial has shut doors and not responding to any calls. Phone is disconnected. Emails do not answer.
Website content is deleted. Facebook page deleted. Twitter page deleted.
3rd party's have spoken to their director who has said allegedly " We have no intention of returning client funds".

Here is their website as it was in may:
https://web.archive.org/web/20150329033614/http://www.ajaxfinancial.com/about-us/why-ajax-financial

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Mark on 06/17/15

The company was first contacted about the issue on 06/06/15 the last contact was on 06/11/15

Details: no replies

Company representatives' emails: Wael <info@ajaxfinancial.com>

Attachments

• ajax.PNG
    11 KB · Views: 14
Yo AsstMod! I know you're swamped at the moment, but I think this one needs to go through as soon as possible.

There hasn't been an answer. I usually would give a company a little longer to reply. In this case, the website is still down, so I don't see any reason to delay taking this to a vote.

"3rd party's have spoken to their director who has said allegedly " We have no intention of returning client funds". Well this says it all in one line.

I copied this from the old website,

Is My Forex Account Deposit Protected?
At Ajax Financial, nothing is more important than the confidence we place in those who handle our clients’ deposits. We have decided to assign such task to Fundadminstration, one the globe’s most reputable trust administrators.

Why Ajax Financial?
Fund Protection and Trust Service
In keeping with our commitment to our clients, Ajax Financial has built a relationship with one the leading financial administrators, Fundadministration (based in New York, USA) to act as a custodian for our clients’ deposits. According to the contractual agreement between Ajax Financial Inc. and Fundadminstration, qualified clients’ deposits shall be held in segregated and insulated accounts held at Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. London, and in complete isolation from Ajax Financial. Furthermore, Ajax Financial has engaged Fundadminstration to provide custodial international banking services which include cash reconciliation and management, as well as fiduciary services to Ajax Financial’s clients. By doing so, Fundadminstration service will provide a level of comfort that our customers can trust to safeguard their assets, which translates to clients’ deposits being fully protected against the unforeseen situation of credit default. An additional comfort to our clients is Fundadministration holds all client deposit funds at Wells Fargo Bank N.A., which is among the largest and most trusted financial banks in the world. We at AFI wish to provide our old clients as well as new clients with a better peace of mind, which will allow them to focus more on trading and less on worrying about whether they will be able to easily withdraw their funds and that their broker does not disappear into abyss with their funds. Just another way for us to say thank you to all of our traders and our effort to make the Forex industry a safer and more trusted place for new and seasoned traders.

Can you contact this so called Fundadminstration service to demand your money back, or was this a B.S. smokescreen

I voted guilty in pursuance of the fact that I think they are in a situation of default on what you wrote.

I hope you will be able to recover the stolen

Zarni--obviously GUILTY (based on what you report). i was looking to see if there was an obvious way for you to get your money back, but the supposed safeguard that held your $$ in a segregated account is "fundadminstration" (which is SPELLED ONLY ONE "I" and seems not to exist) not "fundadministration" (which is SPELLED NORMALLY and seems to exist). i bet if you contacted the legitimate company they would not have heard of ajax, but it still seems ok to try, just in case. if this doesn't work, i guess the next thing is to try to track down the ajax "director" ghariyeh, but that name is probably made-up too. how can people be so vile and crooked? good luck--feaisland55

Back