GUILTY Case# 2015-130 | Manish D Pujari vs fxiresolutions.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Fxiresolutions.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 82 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry to hear you got scammed by this crook! Having to pay a charge of 50$ in advance as withdrawal charge is a sure sign of a scam.

Looking at their joke of a website it is a hash together of trading apps from other sites. Click on their terms and conditions, does not work! Under the tab......... "Regulation" ..............."FXI Resolution is a trading signal company which is endorsed with Meta Trader", that sentence in itself is a joke,

"The brokerage companies using the Meta trader Platform have registered themselves under financial institutions listed below". What brokerage company's? certainly not this one. I clicked to download mt5 and it downloaded direct form MetaQuotes website without any affiliation to Fxiresolution.com.
Honestly to me the website looks like a fake mock up for a brokerage.

P.s now that I searched on the net I found this, is fxiresolutions.com a scam or legit | fxiresolutions.com trust reviews |check fxiresolutions.com for fraud and risk | is fxiresolutions.com safe or fake
Sorry to say looks like your money is gone!

Manish--based on what you report, the company sounds like thieves, and i vote GUILTY. i would try protesting to your credit card the fraud, requesting chargeback. the idea of publicity on social media sounds very good, too. btw, in case you are in canada, i just heard from a reliable person that a regulatory agency there will refund money to people defrauded in forex. good luck to you!--feaisland55

Well what you have told us I vote Guilty Guilty Guilty,
However I can't understand why you would give this scum sucker another 50 bucks.
It absolutely spells SCAM.
We need to hunt these blood suckers down and bring them to account.
Where's my baseball bat...:cool:

Sorry to say it but you have definitely been scammed! Guilty without a doubt. Please know that this has happened to me and others who have paid by credit card and been able to get funds back by way of a charge back. The earlier you do this the better, so if you did pay by credit card, contact your bank and explain that you have been scammed and that this organisation made you an offer that they did not follow through with and did not honour the refund they promised and also requested that you pay to get your money back. They should be able to do a charge back for all of your money. Please let me know how you go with this. Guilty? Absolutely!

I received call from representative Gautam today and he clearly stated that they are not giving my money because I have raised case in FPA against them. I said the case was raised as they never refunded my money and never contacted me as promised as they do not want to give my money.

He (Gautam) also tried to threaten me saying that FPA is scam and they can't do anything and has sent me an email through his colleague(Meera;s ) ID with the link given below.
View attachment FXI email.docx

I replied them that they do not intend to give my money hence want my focus to be diverted to such links. Please advise what should I do now as they clearly told I am not getting my money.

Thanks Strato for your opinion. I do agree I should not have paid another 50 bucks but that sucker said this is a small withdrawal charge and cannot be adjusted with refund hence to get the money I paid as no option left. I realize now I should not have paid that amount.

Some scammers will try to attack the FPA to divert attention from the fact that they are not paying money owed to traders. The link he sent is to one of InstaForex's hate pages. They did this to try to cover up for money stolen from traders. In your case, Gautam knows that he promised money and has failed to send it. He also knows that this case can be marked as resolved if he pays you what he owes you. Instead of being honest, he's keeping your money and trying to make it look like your complaint isn't valid.

Respected Sir,

i received call from company representative Gautam (the same guy who has taken money from me) and he said they will refund the money but I will have to remove the case from FPA, I said let the money comes to my account then I will say it is resolved however it now 3 days from that call and still no money has come.

Please never ever invest with this type of company. All robot supplying companies for binary option are scammers!! Never trade binary in any case as it like gambling!

Back