GUILTY Case# 2015-130 | Manish D Pujari vs fxiresolutions.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Fxiresolutions.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 82 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I received call from representative Gautam today and he clearly stated that they are not giving my money because I have raised case in FPA against them. I said the case was raised as they never refunded my money and never contacted me as promised as they do not want to give my money.

He (Gautam) also tried to threaten me saying that FPA is scam and they can't do anything and has sent me an email through his colleague(Meera;s ) ID with the link given below.
View attachment 20602

I replied them that they do not intend to give my money hence want my focus to be diverted to such links. Please advise what should I do now as they clearly told I am not getting my money.

Dear Mr. Manish D Pujari,
Have you tried to post against them in any other Social networks? Already I told you about this social networks to you on my previous post, Which is more and more help full one to reach your posts to the society without any cost. What he(GAUTAM) was saying, is this FCA scam one? Just ask him to see our FPA's forum site. LOT & LOT issues were resolved by us. What a man he is? Is he suffered from any mentally retarded one? Just tell him to ADMIT in any other Mental Hospital, So many Mental hospitals are available in your country.
I would like to say you again, Just post a thread against them in all other social networks what you know. Because money and time, Which are more valuable one, we can earn money. But we can't earn time. Just get your money in within a period. If you delay to do this. And I think I'll be vote as GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY. Sorry to say, he won't refund your money, If you haven't threaten them.

Regards,
John Rodgers.

End up with a complaint in the short delay of the FPA is never good publicity.
All traders in the world including the pros consult this page to find out what is on the market scam.
My vote is guilty

I received call today from the same guy Gautam and he is openly threatening me that they will not give my money , also said that FPA cannot do anything to them. Please suggest what need to be done next ? This company is fraud and people working their are team of cheaters including their support team. Please do not invest any money in this company for whatever product.

If you see anyone else complaining about this Gautam person and his abusive practices, encourage them to come here, leave a review, and open a Traders Court case. Two more guilty votes and this company ends up in the Scam category. Only the most persistent scam companies can survive very long with a scam label. The bulk of them just quietly go out of business.

I request If anybody has been scammed by Fxiresolutions.com or Gautam please leave a review and vote them guilty. Together we can get this company to go out of business and save other people to become prey to them and get cheated.

Dear Manish

I had been recently cheated by the same person Mr. Gautam (gautam@fxiresolutions.com).
They have an extension to the cheater's community with the website www. tradefxi.com.Thier gang consists of Mr. Vijay (vijay@tradefxi.com),Mr.Surya (surya@tradefxi.com),Lisa(lisa@tradefxi.com).Trade Fxi is an extension of FXIResolutions (the robot selling company)
I find them Guilty to the core !!!!

Dear Manish

I had been recently cheated by the same person Mr. Gautam (gautam@fxiresolutions.com).
They have an extension to the cheater's community with the website www. tradefxi.com.Thier gang consists of Mr. Vijay (vijay@tradefxi.com),Mr.Surya (surya@tradefxi.com),Lisa(lisa@tradefxi.com).Trade Fxi is an extension of FXIResolutions (the robot selling company)
I find them Guilty to the core !!!!

Dear Soumen,
We have to put their feedback on social websites and create awareness to other people like us so that they don,t deposit money and only doing this such fraud companies will be out of business very soon. I have already doing that and received call from Gautam asking why I am doing this. I said you give my money back and I will stop doing this.
You know cheaters do not give the money back hence they are called cheaters and they have reserved their place in Hell.

Dear Soumen,
We have to put their feedback on social websites and create awareness to other people like us so that they don,t deposit money and only doing this such fraud companies will be out of business very soon. I have already doing that and received call from Gautam asking why I am doing this. I said you give my money back and I will stop doing this.
You know cheaters do not give the money back hence they are called cheaters and they have reserved their place in Hell.
True Manish....I have filed a case against their company and its sister concern tradefxi.com recently .... would request your guilty vote in that thread as well....

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Manish

Can you guide me with the procedure for inviting these company for discussions in the public thread as I had been asked to do that ....

Back