GUILTY Case# 2015-130 | Manish D Pujari vs fxiresolutions.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Fxiresolutions.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 82 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i have already put guilty vote for them , you send email to the Gautam, their support team with your FPA link and ask them to come to discussion

I received call today from the same guy Gautam and he is openly threatening me that they will not give my money , also said that FPA cannot do anything to them. Please suggest what need to be done next ? This company is fraud and people working their are team of cheaters including their support team. Please do not invest any money in this company for whatever product.

Well make one thing confirm at 1st..No robot makes money if some robots even do something profits or extraordinary profits as you see on photoshoped statements or in 3rd websites are totally misleading. Try to learn trading and come to the markets and execute manually. Yes as per some comments, suggestions you can aware people in social media about it but chance of getting money back is bleak. Legally you can do nothing if you from India as Forex trading and sending money by any form to outside India is illegal . As you may be aware already RBI has directed banks to seize credit cards , who are paying money for such transactions. However trading in futures market , be it commodity,stocks,currency are not illegal but you have to go through permitted exchanges such as NSE,BSE,MCX etc.
Best way you can do is to contact godaddy.com who is server showing such information

Whois Server Version 2.0

Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered
with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net
for detailed information.

Domain Name: FXIRESOLUTIONS.COM
Registrar: GODADDY.COM, LLC
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 146
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: http://registrar.godaddy.com
Name Server: NS23.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS24.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Status: clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Status: clientRenewProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Status: clientUpdateProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Updated Date: 19-apr-2015
Creation Date: 18-nov-2014
Expiration Date: 18-nov-2015

You complain this register with such of your complaints ,proofs and convince them about such scam conducted by them. As they keep domain ownership private , you can get access to original domain owner / or even they provide fake identity name during domain registration , original IP can be tracked to find out the location of FXIRESOLUTIONS.COM masterminds. I guess they are from south India. Even you can complain to credit cards frauds which expose where your money exactly routed to. This could be best possible solutions.

Dear Soumen,
We have to put their feedback on social websites and create awareness to other people like us so that they don,t deposit money and only doing this such fraud companies will be out of business very soon. I have already doing that and received call from Gautam asking why I am doing this. I said you give my money back and I will stop doing this.
You know cheaters do not give the money back hence they are called cheaters and they have reserved their place in Hell.

please understand it was not cheating, you have been read the terms and condition's. once your due period is over you will not be eligible to receive withdrawals.

when your making profits the robot's are good once you loose your money then the robots are bad to the core.

please understand it was not cheating, you have been read the terms and condition's. once your due period is over you will not be eligible to receive withdrawals.

when your making profits the robot's are good once you loose your money then the robots are bad to the core.
Gautam , please don,t try to act very honest because you yourself informed me that you can with draw the Robot and get full refund , also you have taken another 50$ as withdrawal charge and promised me that I will get refund in 24 hours. I have also submitted the evidence of this as you have given this in writing through email. So nothing is going to happen to to prove yourself right and stop pretending to be right as you yourself admitted to me that you were wrong.
I request every one who is reading this that DO NOT INVEST YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY in this fraud company as you will be cheated and will get nothing but lose your money.
I am getting calls from Gautam and other representative of Fxiresolutions to remove this case and then they will refund my money. Friends please suggest me how can I trust them because they are not giving my money first hence it is another way of blackmailing the customers. please beware of this company and soon it is going to shut down and will be out of business

I am also having the email trail where Gautam said recently he will refund the money through Netteller however later said the money is not getting transferred due to some error which is stupid reason as they do not want to give my money , otherwise why will he put this comment in FPA blaming me and on the otherside promising the refund on phone calls. I can attach the email screen shot for reference.
Secondly the Robot withdrawal request was done within the stipulated time period as I was making loss and nothing was earned. Hence as per their promise for full refund made by Gautam within the time period I have right to claim my money

Please find screen shot og Gautam 's email where he promised that he will process the refund and my Netteller account was given.

Attachments

• upload_2015-11-2_11-12-44.png
    upload_2015-11-2_11-12-44.png
    234.8 KB · Views: 3
FXIRESOLUTIONS.COM is a fraud company, They will rob your money giving you all false information and assurance hence do not invest in this company. Please Beware of Gautam and his team, do not give them access to your computer by giving Team viewer or any other access, they will cheat you and rob your money.

Back