GUILTY Case# 2015-172 | Chandramohan Khetwal vs interactive-option.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Interactive-Option.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 46 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.interactive-option.com

My Case is: I deposited $350 in Interactive-option.com I made withdrawal request of $349 on 17th Sep 2015 and after that Inetractive made 2 big trades of loss in my account and my balance become 4$ only. When i asked to them that who trade in my account they told me for me that you did trade. But in reality i did not opened that 2 big trades in my account.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Chandramohan Khetwal on 09/22/15

The company was first contacted about the issue on 09/22/15 the last contact was on 10/05/15

Details: We are still investigating this matter.
We will reply as soon as we know more.

Company representatives' emails: Harry Wilson<iosupport@interactiveoption.com>

Attachments

• inetractive.png
    112.4 KB · Views: 10
  • inetractive2.png
    113.3 KB · Views: 7
  • interactive1.png
    152.9 KB · Views: 9
Invite Harry to join your thread in the Scam Alerts folder. Post an update there and here once you've done that.

Yo AsstMod! Chandramohan invited them already. Can you go ahead and issue a formal invite?

Hello, I am still here. I am waiting for your reply. Please tell me what is exactly and what will happen in my case now. Because Interactiveoption.com is replying me with the same answer that we are investigating.

Chandramohan--A problem you might have here is proving that the trades were not made by you or by your authorisation. I don't know how you would do that, except with hundreds of time-stamped screenshots showing your withdrawal request (and an unfunded account) and also showing simultaneous trades going forward. BUT it looks like other people have been having similar issues with the place, and although I personally accept what you are saying, I could imagine the broker putting up a credible counterargument. If you made your deposit via creditcard, your card company/bank might be able to help you dispute a fraudulent charge. I think, though, that you might needs LOTS of proof to back up your claim: hundreds of screenshots or recordings if you have them, past history of wrongdoing by the broker, stuff like that. When you're dealing with scumbags, you need lots of evidence, unfortunately. Good luck to you!--feaisland55

Back