GUILTY Case# 2015-209 | camille caillaut vs Plus500.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Plus500.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 73 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
I'm looking forward to the vote on this case. Maybe a GUILTY vote will make Plus500 stop playing games with clients.

So it has been a while since they answered (13 december) me in the ticket, but recently i have been noticing that even live support is ignoring me. They have put me in the blacklist, so if i try to send a question.. i get this message (see picture)..

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 8
I see that the company also has advertisements to get Norwegian clients. I suspected this company was not clean, so I did not open any account with them. Now my suspicions have been confirmed. Guilty

Obviously they are not happy if you more than doubled your trading account in one trade, must have been on the other side of it, so your win is their loss. If they failed to hedge against that risk in the market its their own fault and should pay you what you have earned, and fire their risk manager!
I find then GUILTY until they pay up.

Ps. you seem to be taking on huge risk yourself in doubling you account in a trade, you last longer in this game taking small bites, than trying to swallow the elephant whole.

Back