GUILTY Case# 2016-002 | Teresa Bebb vs no1options.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that No1Options.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 62 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teresa Bebb

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.no1options.com

My Case is: www.no1options.com acting outside trading authority and instructions - we provided clear instructions for No1 options trader Sean Davis to trade our account within acceptable risk management limits and, more importantly, that €10,000 was not to be traded as it was agreed with him that we would withdraw this additional investment amount on October 1st 2015. The entire €30K+ balance was wiped out in early trading on the 1st Oct 2015 by trades placed by Sean Davis and without any consultation with us the client

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Teresa Bebb on 01/04/16

The company was first contacted about the issue on 09/30/15 the last contact was on 12/15/15

Details: Nothing at all from No1 compliance department.
Sean Davis responded with various stalling/delaying tactics with the only possible solution involving investing more funds??

Company representatives' emails: Sean Davis <sean@no1options.com>
No1 compliance <compliance@no1options.com>

Attachments

• Scan_20160104 (2).jpg
    583.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Scan0003.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 2
Send a link to your thread in Scam Alerts to Sean and all other addresses you have for them. Ask Sean and anyone else to join that thread.

Don't invite them to the Traders Court thread. While it's in the Case Preparation Folder, very few people can even see it.

Thank you for the advice. Tuesday 5th January 2016 10.26am GMT I emailed Sean and other emails known to me at No1Options and asked them to comment on the thread in the Scam Alerts folder as suggested.

I have received NO communication from anyone in No1 Options. I have also found an email from Sean with his approval for the withdrawl of €10K on October 1st 2015

Attachments

• email from Sean Davis 09Sept15 re withdrawl 10K.pdf
    105.7 KB · Views: 22
I was recommended by you to contact live support and I attach the transcript from that call this morning. The CEO has now been advised of the issue and we are to wait his response.

Attachments

• Transcript from online chat with No1Options 12th January 2016.pdf
    134 KB · Views: 19
If the CEO calls, make it plain that a bonus is not the same as a refund of real money owed. Let him know the issue cannot be considered as resolved until the money arrives safely in your account.

If you don't hear from the CEO by Monday, post an update here and I'll issue the formal FPA invitation.

Try to keep everything in writing. What you hear on the phone may not be the deal they really give you. If they insist on phone, take notes. If things go well, tell them you'll email them your understanding of the agreement and they have to confirm that your view is correct before any verbal agreement you give goes into effect.

No matter what, don't let them give you any bonus money and don't let them make a "sure to win" trade to recover your account. It goes without saying, don't deposit a cent more with them.

Back