GUILTY Case# 2016-014 | fpad111 vs noafx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that NoaFx.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 59 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
meanwhile have located anumber of more clients...the damage go into 7 figure amount... of course no money came and "noa mgmt" is silent... support as usual is happy to pass the request to "conern team" or "accounts team" and never an answer comes back

If you've heard nothing from NoaFx by the end of the day on Tuesday, please post here. Then I can get this moved over to Open Cases before the end of the week.

meanwhile have located anumber of more clients...the damage go into 7 figure amount... of course no money came and "noa mgmt" is silent... support as usual is happy to pass the request to "conern team" or "accounts team" and never an answer comes back

Get them all to leave reviews. See if you can get a few of them to open Traders Court cases. Usually, it takes 3 votes ending in Guilty to get a company a Scam label.

A normal broker should have all client accounts in segregated bank accounts, separate from the broker's operating capital. There is no excuse for a modern day broker with all it's tools for not processing withdrawals in a timely manner. Sure, they can claim that it may take more time due to high volume of withdrawals but if they can't provide a reasonable solution, or an expected date, then there's a high probably that their client funds are not properly segregated.

And ignoring any further communications after a withdrawal request is the trademark of a scam broker, who parks all orders on a demo server hoping clients will lose all their hypothetical money.

So what good is a broker that does not process withdrawals? About as useless as a plastic broker at a paper trading competition.

The reason for this is that there was a spate of withdrawals right from the beginning of December till around year end which we did not anticipate and this has led to a backlog of pending withdrawals

Seems they have a serious liquidity issues, if they are/were a legit company. Their website looks professional, not like many of the typical cheap bucketshop / scammer company's we typically look at.

The response from "ns_karthik1" on Skype in very unprofessional and arrogant trying to put the blame over on you,

I cannot find any dirt/bad reviews for them on-line, so I hope it is a temporary liquidity issue that is the fault and you get your money back soon

Hi fpad111,
I have the same Problem. I am waiting since mid december on my money. I have a lawyer in New Zealand. We can fight together and make a lawsuit. You and others can write me. Email: NoaFX@t-online.de. I'm from Germany.

Stefan, go ahead and get a thread of your own open in Scam Alerts. Then you can file a Traders Court case.

how do I vote , my verdict is guilty

Back