GUILTY Case# 2016-017 | jorgefx111 vs capitaltrustmarkets.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that CapitalTrustMarkets.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 69 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jorgefx111

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.capitaltrustmarkets.com

My Case is: Hi, i had an account with capitaltrustmarkets 9437. This broker as you know is out of bussiness. They didn, t return our Money. i couldn,t close my orders and i lose the Money of the ewallet too. i have tryed to contact with Reza Mokhtarian and Maria vassileva the owners of this broker, they simply ignore to me. i attach a record of my trading account , and a record where you can see a transfer from account to ewallet, in total on april are about 13000 scammed. so that the orders remains openned it would be 20000 aprox

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by opening class action against Reza Mokhtarian-capitaltrustmarkets on 06/29/15

The company was first contacted about the issue on 06/17/15 the last contact was on 11/11/15

Details: They never replies to me

Company representatives' emails: REZA MOKHTARIAN<mokhtarian@capitaltrustmarkets.com>
REZA MOKHTARIAN<admin@capitaltrustmarkets.com>
REZA MOKHTARIAN<accounts@capitaltrustmarkets.com>
REZA MOKHTARIAN<usman@capitaltrustmarkets.com>
REZA MOKHTARIAN<support@capitaltrustmarkets.com>

Attachments

• proofCTM.odt
    19.3 KB · Views: 10
Reza refused to reply to the other case. I notified him about this one, but have not heard back. I'm going to go ahead and move this to Open Cases. Unless there is significant progress by the end of the week, these go to a vote next week.

Back