GUILTY Case# 2016-059 | amal2885 vs No1options.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that No1options.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 77 98.7%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stellar

Sergeant
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.No1options.com

My Case is: I'm writing this on behalf of my Father ans he doesn't know English.He started relationship with No1options.com on August 2015 was working with broker Alex Trazer <alex@no1options.com>. At first he invested 1000$ without being aware of bonus policy as all agreement is in English. Although webpage has Russian version agreement is only in English. Alex assured him that he can take his money anytime even if he receives bonus. He can't take bonus amount. Also he can take the profit. Account had a "risk free" options which promises to return you the money that you lost while trading during month period. He lost around 12000$ during this period and was returned this amount to his account. But his amount was returned as bonus for some reason although this was not indicated anywhere. After seeing that he is earning money in his account he was proposed by Alex to upgrade his account to "Personal broker" and invest $10000 because it has risk "free option" for 2 months and trading signals are more frequent. After trading for some time and investing some more money he gained and lost money. But when we asked for insurance amount to be returned to our account there was no answer and Alex said that insurance company has problems therefore insurance amount is being late. By this time we had over 40K insurance amount to be paid. In November seeing that no insurance is paid my father tried to withdraw $8000 from his account. Alex said that money is transferred to his account and he should wait. But after waiting nearly month no money was transferred to his account and also Alex disappeared. And we are not receiving trading signals also. Company is not doing its obligations.

After several mails and complains to support, broker Max Levontin <max@no1options.com> come in to stage and said that he will help and he wasted our time around a month and also disappeared.

We finally decided to contact our Bank and issue a charge back. Our bank fist tried to contact broker and resolve issue. We received asnwer from No1options that we have received bonus and can't take our money until we reach trading limit which is 1 million. At this time new broker - Jack Stone <jack.s@no1options.com> come in to stage. He said that he will help. He said that we should open a cache account and deposit $10K and we can withdraw money. We refused to do this as this is very big amount. He said that he talked to his boss and he agreed on amount $5K. We asked them to send us written letter proving this. We received a signed letter by CEO Chris Martin (https://uk.linkedin.com/in/chrismartinno1), CFO - Jim Adams and head lawyer that we should receive $37360 to our account in hours if we deposit $5K to cash account and we can withdraw amount in cash account any time in future. In parallel i tried to contact someone from their LinkedIn page. Someone by name Sean Davis also said that i can withdraw money i i open cash account. We opened cash account and deposited money. But although over one week has passed we didn't received any money. No one is answering our mails and provides evidence of money transfer. At the moment we have over 40K in our fist account. Now the broker from LinkedIn Sean Davis says i must invest 10k instead of 5K ot withdraw money.

I now understand that this company is like trap. They are giving you bonus also the risk free options is also a trap because trading is risky by its nature and you will always loose some amount and even if they return you the money you lost they are doing this as bonus (this is not mentioned anywhere) which is increasing you trading limit and thus means that you can't withdraw any money anytime because as you are trading you are loosing and gaining and when every loose is returned to you as bonus your trading limit increases and you should trade more to reach it. But you will never reach it because if they want, they return you money like bonus and you should trade more. And on and on. This trading company is scam and fraud there is no way of taking money from them according to their rules. They were wasting money every time so that charge back time passes and I can't do charge back. I'm attaching some of evidence that i have.

Sean Davis- broker (https://uk.linkedin.com/in/sean-davis-185877b7)

Chris Martin - CEO (https://uk.linkedin.com/in/chrismartinno1)

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by A. Murad on 02/29/16

The company was first contacted about the issue on 11/30/15 the last contact was on 02/28/16

Company representatives' emails: Customer support <cs@no1options.com>
Jack Stone <jack.s@no1options.com>
Alice Moore <alice@no1options.com>
Alex Trazer <alex@no1options.com>
Max Levontin <max@no1options.com>

Attachments

• agreement no1options.pdf
    136.5 KB · Views: 9
  • jack.pdf
    74 KB · Views: 8
  • Capture1.JPG
    179.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Capture2.JPG
    149.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Capture4.JPG
    166.3 KB · Views: 5
I did a little investigation:
No1options is owned and operated by : OTP Solutions LTD, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU, United Kingdom

Company is Registered to :

MR CHRISTIAN JOSE COSMES LANCON
Nationality: MEXICAN
Posttown: LONDON
Postcode: WC2H 9JQ
Country of residence: MEXICO

Following 3 companies are also registered to him:

1. Company address: YW FINANCE LTD
71-75 SHELTON STREET, COVENT GARDEN, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, WC2H 9JQ

2. Company address: WB REGENT MEDIA LTD
20-22 WENLOCK ROAD, LONDON, ENGLAND, N1 7GU

3. Company address: Intersplit Ltd
Office 7 35-37 Ludgate Hill, London, EC4M 7JN

Registration address is fake. This is virtual address that belongs to
http://www.londonpresence.com/about-us/

92 companies registered in this address
http://www.companieshousedata.co.uk/a/4683
phone number is also virtual

Their web page is hosted on http://www.rackspace.co.uk/
Rspc-uk-cloud-servers-uk
IP: 134.213.113.123

You've got a signed document from the CEO and CFO agreeing to the withdrawal.

I'm sending the formal FPA invitation now. Please post an update on Friday afternoon to let me know if you've heard back from them.

This company doesn't stop surprising me. I'v never seen such dishonest, shameless people in my life. Isn't there a way to put all these swindlers to jail?? i received following mail from very "well-known" person Sean Davis:

-------- Пересылаемое сообщение --------
От кого: Sean Davis <sean@no1options.com>
Кому:
Дата: Среда, 2 марта 2016, 14:42 +04:00
Тема: No1options

Hi

send please on a paper with your hand writing that I can trade for you

I will trade for you reach the 5k and will be able to send you the money today

--
Best Regards,

Sean Davis

Vip Department
no1options.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
If that's all the answer they plan to give, I see no reason not to move this to Open Cases today. Unless they start to seriously address your issues, the voting will begin next week.

I have to wonder, with all the complaints about these thieves, their almost exact same MO with their victims, (insisting on more deposits to justify a withdrawal); WHY haven't these crooks been arrested & shut down? It's not hard to get plenty of names, addresses, etc associated with them, so how hard can it be for authorities to track them down and at LEAST shut them down??!!

Back