GUILTY Case# 2016-062 | ela1954 vs azafx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that AzaFx.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 72 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ela1954

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: azafx.com

My Case is: Hello
I accuse this forex broker for being a typical "scam". Not only they do not want to withdraw my gains , they also do not want to return my deposit. My correspondence with them is dating back for 2 months now. At the moment they do not even reply. I know that AZAFX company cheated many people from all over the world and do not want to give back peoples deposits. I know that some ot their clients informed skrill about present situation and skrill decided to block their account. Money has been collected on private account of MUHAMMAD ADNAN .
People I will probably never get my money back but I just want to warn You agains AZAFX Company and their CEO MR Muhammad Adnan.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Ela1954 on 03/08/16

The company was first contacted about the issue on 01/28/16 the last contact was on 02/22/16

Details: They do not reply my emails / emails are coming back to the sender/ their skrill account has been blocked / their telephone number is out of use/
Their last reply was at the beggining of february stating they their website has been attacked by a worm but this is not try they just wanted to earn some time for sure.
All the correspondence with them is for the inspection.

Company representatives' emails: MUHAMMAD ADNAN <adnanshazal@gmail.com>
support <support@azafx.com>
accounts <accounts@azafx.com>

Attachments

• azafx.PNG
    191.3 KB · Views: 2
  • deposit comfirmation to azafx.PNG
    14.9 KB · Views: 2
Go ahead and follow FxMaster's advice in Scam Alerts. Send that thread link to all the addresses you have for them and ask them to come and discuss the issue.

Post an update here and in Scam Alerts when you're done.

There is a company representative in your Scam Alerts thread. You need to reply to what's been posted there.

Yo AsstMod! The company rep made accusations and then ran away without providing any evidence. Can you please issue a formal invitation?

There appears to be a lengthy delay while AzaFx investigates this issue. I have now moved this to Open Cases. If there is no progress, the vote will begin in 1 week.

I can't fully comprehend how these kind of forex brokers are growing like a WEED in a largely regulated financial world of banks and stock markets. They should be shot in front of their children.GUILTY

Back