GUILTY Case# 2016-088 | haniam vs caesartrade.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that CaesarTrade.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 83 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, congratulations on your trading, it was really impressive.
Just to clear that leverage issue. Most brokers have automatic systems that change the leverage according to the terms. It is something normal.
Back to the core of the case...If they have complience issues, it must be discussed with the client.

That kind of treatment and attitude from any broker is unacceptable. There's no way this is gonna fly

Hope you will be lucky to get your money back.I was robbed by Privilege Trading using the same strategy of disabling the account.They are still trading to this date.

This case against this so called "caesartrade.com" an example of business suicide with it's policy of negligence and abuse. The way they are treating a trader with a winning hand is criminal. Et tu, Brute? Then withdrawal caesar...

Refusing to pay profits and refusing to clearly state what exactly how the alleged violation of their bonus rules happened. To me, that's theft from a client, plain and simple.

GUILTY!

Thank you all for your support!
I hope this broker will be stamped as SCAM soon, so no more traders register with him anymore.

With your track record you should only find a honest broker. Those ceasertrade guys seem to have taken the other end of your trades and thus caught falling knives. Also, with your record always withdraw and compound a small % that does not attract their attention.
#my two pips

Hani--I do not understand what your 3 attached files are supposed to show, exactly, but based on what you say(that the broker is not returning your money), I guess he is GUILTY, and I wish you luck in getting your money back!--feaisland55

Back