GUILTY Case# 2016-091 | Zaland vs caesartrade.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that CaesarTrade.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 68 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zaland

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.caesartrade.com

My Case is: On 21 of December 2015 I have open an account with Caesartrade (CTFC) limited based on 400% with any amount credited from the beginning until the reviewing period. As per my record I have deposited £1250 pound of my personal money and I have received 5000 pound from Company (Caesar trade) as bonus. Based on the company policy and its term and condition I must be making 500 Lots. After approximately two months time, I have made 569 Lots that means, I have made 69 Lots more then company expectations and fulfilled the company condition.
After that I have tried to make intern transfer, but two day after I have received an email from Caesartrade that they will be reviewing my account. My account was disconnect. A week later, I have received another email with massage that based on the term and condition of the company my account closed and the money must be transfer to the own courses.
since that time I have sent more then 50 emails and I have called several time to know about Following questions:
1- where is my money?
2-where is my 25000 profit I made ?
3- why is my account closed?
4- what is my mistake?
But i have not received any answer to my above questions.
After that I have made contact with FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) here in UK, but the company Caesaretrade was not register with them. The FCA gave me your address and they told me that the Caesartrade (CTFC) is
register with Seychelles International Business Authority.
I have collected all necessary documents during my trading with the company. I am sending you these documents as an attachment below.
In order to resolve my case, I am seeking your assistance and help in connection to my dispute on the above company.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by caesartrade on 04/25/16

The company was first contacted about the issue on 02/05/16 the last contact was on 04/25/16

Company representatives' emails: <support@caesartrade.com>

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    320.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 2.jpeg
    317 KB · Views: 2
  • 3.jpeg
    327.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 5.jpeg
    323.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 6.jpeg
    310.3 KB · Views: 1
I am not understan 《I dont see any review submitted for caesar trade from you》What that mean and what I must be do?

It means I do not see any review from you submitted on the CaesarTrade review page. This should have been done before filing a case.

Go here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.caesartrade.com

Just above the introductory review (the one by FPA Review Moderation Team), look all the way to the right. Click the "+ Submit Review" button. Since this is a Traders Court case, you need to set the review to 1 star.

You also need to go to Scam Alerts...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/scam-alerts.30/

and open a new thread there. Look towards the upper right or else scroll all the way down and look towards the lower right for a large green button that says "Post New Thread"

Yo AsstMod. Any word on fixing things to cases can't be filed until after the Scam Alerts thread is created?

And, we now have a thread. Zaland, send the link to your Scam Alerts thread to CaesarTrade. Invite them to join the discussion in that thread. Don't send the the link to this thread. They can't see it yet.

Post an update once this is done.

That should be fixed by this weekend.

I'm sending the formal invitation to CaesarTrade to come and join the public discussion now.

I've gotten a response. It looks like another delay to me. I've given until the end of this week for some progress to be made. If not, then this case goes to a vote next week.

I've gotten a response. It looks like another delay to me. I've given until the end of this week for some progress to be made. If not, then this case goes to a vote next week.
Thank you so much and thank FPA.
I was called last week by caesartrad they told me that I must be open a new account and I must be deposit $1000 then caesar trade would be transfer my moner from my old caesar trade account to the new caesar account finly I opened a new caesar account and I had deposit $500 and I had not more money. Then the person told me that it take some time to transfer my money from old account to this new.
I am waiting if ther is a new progrise I give you report.
Thanks again FPA
Gul Mangal

If they make any more crazy demands like "deposit more money to be able to withdraw money" try to get those in writing.

Ask them exactly how long a simple transfer from one trading account to another should take. That sounds like nothing more but a delay tactic to me.

If they make any more crazy demands like "deposit more money to be able to withdraw money" try to get those in writing.

Ask them exactly how long a simple transfer from one trading account to another should take. That sounds like nothing more but a delay tactic to me.
Thank you again
I have call today and asked about that transverse my contact person (Chris Bonson) promos that the money must be transfer but it takes some time and I must be waiting.
Mangal

Back