GUILTY Case# 2016-091 | Zaland vs caesartrade.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that CaesarTrade.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 68 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have been in touch with Josh at CaesarTrade over this issue. I keep trying to get him to focus on Zaland's reported issue. For reasons I don't fully understand, he seems more interested in debating the FPA's TOS. He somehow wants me to force everyone to tell the absolute truth at all times and to require verified documentation before any review or forums post can be approved. I did point out to him that Zaland's Traders Court complaint contains screenshots showing a CaesarTrade account. I also had told him Zaland's information sometime back.

Josh now refuses to even look at the FPA's forums unless the TOS are adjusted to his liking. He did ask me to post a link to a page at CaesarTrade. The page claims most complaints are unfounded. It claims most review sites are biased. I'll agree with that, but also state that I feel the FPA has been more than fair with CaesarTrade over the years. The link also discusses the arbitration program CaesarTrade says they are part of. This is the link...

caesartrade.com/reviews

I am personally disappointed that Josh seems more interested in sending me long emails about how the FPA should change itself to fit his world view and has not yet mentioned to me any steps he's taken to even look into Zaland's complaint.

I have been in touch with Josh at CaesarTrade over this issue. I keep trying to get him to focus on Zaland's reported issue. For reasons I don't fully understand, he seems more interested in debating the FPA's TOS. He somehow wants me to force everyone to tell the absolute truth at all times and to require verified documentation before any review or forums post can be approved. I did point out to him that Zaland's Traders Court complaint contains screenshots showing a CaesarTrade account. I also had told him Zaland's information sometime back.

Josh now refuses to even look at the FPA's forums unless the TOS are adjusted to his liking. He did ask me to post a link to a page at CaesarTrade. The page claims most complaints are unfounded. It claims most review sites are biased. I'll agree with that, but also state that I feel the FPA has been more than fair with CaesarTrade over the years. The link also discusses the arbitration program CaesarTrade says they are part of. This is the link...

caesartrade.com/reviews

I am personally disappointed that Josh seems more interested in sending me long emails about how the FPA should change itself to fit his world view and has not yet mentioned to me any steps he's taken to even look into Zaland's complaint.
I am very sorry that caesar trade and Josh gives not atention to my case and not gives a clear reason why my account is closed?
Regards caesar trade condition I must be make 500 lots but I have made 569 lots that mean 69 lots more then the condition was.I have made a copy all of my position that I was make I can send you if you want and I have all the information about my account. I am still not understand what caesar trade and Josh need more?
Regards

I am very sorry that caesar trade and Josh gives not atention to my case and not gives a clear reason why my account is closed?
Regards caesar trade condition I must be make 500 lots but I have made 569 lots that mean 69 lots more then the condition was.I have made a copy all of my position that I was make I can send you if you want and I have all the information about my account. I am still not understand what caesar trade and Josh need more?
Regards

I will explain it simply to you Zaland:
Your case is very similar to mine: You won too much money!

They can not afford to pay you your 25K (or to pay me my 80K). It is easier to neglect our requests and keep our money... and try buying time to do the same with other of their clients.

Ok... this broker was actually recommended to me by a "friend" back in 2014 i found the offer too good to be true ;/ seems it really is, and theres no way we can withdraw it even if he didnt bust his account. glad i found this thread.

He claimed he knew people who successfully withdrew 400% profit but theirs was small USD100 deposit... yours seems big in comparison. Not sure whether account size matters for withdrawal but apparently it does here, else you would not be having this issue ;/ wish you luck my friend, and remember before you open new broker better ensure they are FCA or FDIC regulated. There u have higher chance getting something back.

If you've been scammed, it's often a good idea to complain in multiple places. I personally recommend filing a complaint with www.eConsumer.gov, since they share reports with police and regulators around the world.

Telling you to deposit more money is a trick to put you into more misery and stress. Do not deposit anymore. I know this from experience.

Back